Autofish suggestion

Innocentt999

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4

Suggestion Description:
Make it so when lets say an admin takes a fishing rod out of your inventory, that autofishing automatically turns off, so an admin can't see if you autofish.
for example an admin takes the fishing rod out of your inventory it stops autofishing and it doesnt start again when they put the fishing rod in the inventory again.

Video Reference (Not required):

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
Also it's kinda dumb, if an admin remove your fishing rod and he sees ur still afk he'll ban you, it needs some human operations such as moving, clicking in the air, saying wtf in chat...

Innocentt999

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
Also it's kinda dumb, if an admin remove your fishing rod and he sees ur still afk he'll ban you, it needs some human operations such as moving, clicking in the air, saying wtf in chat...
i know lets say im there and just watching something on my phone, and the admin takes the rod out of my hand and quickly puts it in again to see if i automatically start fishing again, before i can react myself, to turn it off.

VapeV4

ThatDonutGuy

Social Credit
Vape user
Nov '23
i know lets say im there and just watching something on my phone, and the admin takes the rod out of my hand and quickly puts it in again to see if i automatically start fishing again, before i can react myself, to turn it off.
If you're not Completely afk then yea might be a good idea, not thought about that one tbh

Innocentt999

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '24
If you're not Completely afk then yea might be a good idea, not thought about that one tbh
yeah, because the server i play on is against autofish and i usually just use it while watching something on my second monitor and can still react to anything on my main monitor, so if and admin does that it would be nice it automatically disables it self.