AutoArmor and AutoHotbar

matureman21

Social Credit
Can we please fix autoarmor from lagging the shit out of you when you're playing hypixel skywars. And make autohotbar have a setting to autosort the strongest sword to an inventory slot, most stacked blocks, throwables (eggs/snowballs/fishing rod) etc. The current system is so annoying to use as you can only have one type of sword in a slot, one item of throwables, and one type of block, and autoarmor on top of that lagging the shit out of you is so annoying. It's not my PC, it happens to literally everybody, just turn on autoarmor when you're playing skywars and you'll see what I'm talking about.

ieatballslots

Social Credit
Can we please fix autoarmor from lagging the shit out of you when you're playing hypixel skywars. And make autohotbar have a setting to autosort the strongest sword to an inventory slot, most stacked blocks, throwables (eggs/snowballs/fishing rod) etc. The current system is so annoying to use as you can only have one type of sword in a slot, one item of throwables, and one type of block, and autoarmor on top of that lagging the shit out of you is so annoying. It's not my PC, it happens to literally everybody, just turn on autoarmor when you're playing skywars and you'll see what I'm talking about.
WOW! YOU JUST RIGHT CLICK YOUR ARMOR EZ FIX!
ok but fr wtf is this post literally nobody cares about these two. if youre so bad that you need a cheat to put on your armor you should get some mental help.

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
WOW! YOU JUST RIGHT CLICK YOUR ARMOR EZ FIX!
ok but fr wtf is this post literally nobody cares about these two. if youre so bad that you need a cheat to put on your armor you should get some mental help.
It's exactly saying "You really need mental help if you need a cheat to clicks for you, aims for you, extends your reach, and reduces your velocity.

Sadist

Social Credit
My guy u are such a retarded fuck, Vape is a ghost client meaning that you actually have to do some of the work, go fuck yourself nigga

Skateboardings

Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '21
you are on a new level of ass if you need automatic hotbar and armor swapping to remotely be less ass just do it manually its less laggy and you wont look like a menace to society

VapeV4

Nvfx

Social Credit
Vape user
May '23
It's a hybrid client, meaning it should also have good semi blatant/blatant cheats. I made a post as well about auto hotbar, bc its really annoying without it when using invcleaner. Stop hating on people for having their own opinions you toxic assholes.