Auto Clicker !!IMPOrTANt!!

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
Add an exhaust slider to auto clicker 0 - 100%, make the clicker more accurate ex: 17 - 20 CPS would actually click 17 - 20 instead of dropping down to 10 and maxing out at 16 (this would go along with exhaust and accuracy slider), add accuracy to clicker ex: 0% would click with bad performance at the target values (17 - 20, random drops, etc), 100% would click extremely accurately at the target values (17 - 20)

Last edited:
VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Add exhaust to auto clicker 0 - 100%, make the clicker more accurate ex: 17 - 20 CPS would actually click 17 - 20 instead of dropping down to 10 and maxing out at 16 (this would go along with exhaust and accuracy slider), add accuracy to clicker ex: 0% would click with bad performance at the target values (17 - 20, random drops, etc), 100% would click extremely accurately at the target values (17 - 20)
extra & extra+ already drops the cps to lower than the value you've set already

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
extra & extra+ already drops the cps to lower than the value you've set already
exactly why 1, 2, & 3 are there; adding an accuracy slider and an improvement to accuracy in general same with the exhaust suggestion would reduce how much extra & extra+ would lower your cps values while keeping that same randomization except without the drops

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
This just makes it harder for people who just purchased vape, or who don't know much about cheats. It's easier to just keep the 3 modes that already exist since normal basically has no exhaust and extra/extra+ has exhaust.
No. This would completely overhaul autoclicker and make it miles better then before. As for you saying "It makes it harder for people who just purchased vape" I completely disagree with you on that fact, each new option in my post is pretty much self explanatory "Accuracy" being Click Accuracy "Exhaust" being how much the cps drops after a short or long period of time. Even if it was "confusing" then as always Manthe adds descriptions to each feature inside of the modules Reference: Accuracy slider in the Jump reset module; if you hover over the slider it will give you a short description of what it's meant to do.

pickledick

Social Credit
or just suggest that the cps range is actually more accurately matched? idk why youre acting like it HAS to be lower lol. you can even "fix" it yourself by setting your cps to 20-23 for example, which would end up being around your desired 17-20

VapeV4

ivixx

Social Credit
or just suggest that the cps range is actually more accurately matched? idk why youre acting like it HAS to be lower lol. you can even "fix" it yourself by setting your cps to 20-23 for example, which would end up being around your desired 17-20
That's already in my post. I'm convinced you didn't read it. Even if you set the cps range above the allowed range it wont click accurately at all, implementing my suggestion would fix this issue.

pickledick

Social Credit
That's already in my post. I'm convinced you didn't read it. Even if you set the cps range above the allowed range it wont click accurately at all, implementing my suggestion would fix this issue.
I didn’t say it would make it accurate. I said if you want it to hit your target of 17-20 then just put your cps even higher. Your suggestion is redudntant since they could just simply fix the inaccuracy lol.