Account locked for no reason

Smalie

Social Credit
"i sent one every 48h"

fucking retard r u ok in the head?

I've done it about 3 times and you say you need a maximum of 48 hours, so if it takes longer, then I assume that you have overlooked this and I will send another one after this specified time to be sure, that is not a Spam: D you fucking retard idiot

hitboxes

Social Credit
I've done it about 3 times and you say you need a maximum of 48 hours, so if it takes longer, then I assume that you have overlooked this and I will send another one after this specified time to be sure, that is not a Spam: D you fucking retard idiot
:D you fucking retard idiot :D :D im a 7 year old who doesnt know how to be patient :D :D :D xD lol? Xd dX

maybe daddy manthe is busy, if so just be patient, sending more tickets wont help your cause since (to the best of my knowledge) the support team answer tickets in the order they were posted.

Emilia

Social Credit
send more tickets it will speed it up