About a vape detect

Social Credit
I have a question.
the rules say that the transfer of an account for sharing is punishable by a ban. And how will vape detect that i give an account for my friend? Will they display information about my computer and my friend's computer and thus compare or otherwise?
upd: im not going to give anyone an account because i dont have any friends =|

bruhpoop

Social Credit
I have a question.
the rules say that the transfer of an account for sharing is punishable by a ban. And how will vape detect that i give an account for my friend? Will they display information about my computer and my friend's computer and thus compare or otherwise?
ur ip or something idk

ieatballslots

Social Credit
I have a question.
vape tracks your account via a hwid. when you give your account to a friend, the hwid (hardware id) changes, and if its suspicious your account will be locked.

Tylerr

Social Credit
man simply dont be a broke retard and have ur friend ur self buy another vape license fuckin black monkey

nyor

Banned
Social Credit
I have a question.
They will see that your windows username has changed and see your IGN as well as HWID and know

sDeiks

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '21
I have a question.
they check your microsoft username and hwid, and if they see has been change, bye bye account