[2019]bypass any screenshare using vape [guide]

South_Road

Social Credit
I have already downloaded Vape Lite and V3 before. How can I make sure that's not traceable? Would just deleting the file do the trick I didn't do any of the disguise stuff.
No. You would have to use CCleaner and just delete as much as you can. Also before doing so, make sure to Shift + Del the vape files on your computer.

TheRealMatrixs

Social Credit
yes, finally a guide that will work on any version of the client, this guide works for both vape v3 and vape lite.

i tried to make myself as comprehensible as possible, if you have any question, i'll do my best to answer here or at the video comments.

# remember the steps (not-in-detail)
1. download vape
2. apply correct properties (shown in the vid)
3. find a program to disguise vape
4. rename downloaded vape to yourprogram.exe
5. drag original yourprogram.exe from its root folder to desktop
6. drag disguisedvape.exe to yourprogram's root folder
7. run the client from there every time

## if ss'd ##
1. self-destruct
2. wait a few secs
3. delete disguisedvape.exe from root folder (shift delete)
4. bring back original yourprogram.exe to it's root folder.
also add a icon to the vape lite picture exe if your doing steam get a steam icon then thay wont know if it vape or steam

AhMehyar

Social Credit
@Manthe is it possible to implement a feature on the download page where you can choose the name of the vape .exe downloaded I say this because it's possible to find the file names of a downloaded file regardless of incognito mode. I developed a tool that does it.

(Some sort of optional prompt I would personally say mandatory but may confuse some users)

To re-iterate the renaming of the file will be done server side to prevent client side detections.

Example,

Please enter a program name: Anydesk.exe
you can just use Tor itll get the file and tell you to save as and where and you can rename it before its downloaded