[2019]bypass any screenshare using vape [guide]

KhwPp

Social Credit
Hi, does it matter a lot if I download the signed version over the unsinged one while trying to be screen shared?
Cause Chrome and my antivirus always make the download process a lot longer by preventing me many times to download the cheat.
I was also wondering if the fact that chrome or my antivirus flags it as a virus leaves traces of me downloading the cheat?
Manthe always suggests never to use the signed version because it's certificated as a Manthe Industries product, and that makes the client detectable, so disable you antivirus and preferably use Mozilla Firefox.

Last edited:

Hash

Social Credit
Manthe always suggests never to use the unsigned version because it's certificated as a Manthe Industries product, and that makes the client detectable, so disable you antivirus and preferably use Mozilla Firefox.
You meant the signed version right ?

Hash

Social Credit
also, does it mater if I place the original .exe in my documents since I don't have any shortcuts on my desktop for it (I also use ctrl+x to cut the file instead of just dragging it cause my document folder is in a different drive)

KhwPp

Social Credit
also, does it mater if I place the original .exe in my documents since I don't have any shortcuts on my desktop for it (I also use ctrl+x to cut the file instead of just dragging it cause my document folder is in a different drive)
it's fine to crop but why put it on your documents? when replacing again the original rxe you'll have to open documents, isn't it easier just to leave it on desktop..
?

Hash

Social Credit
it's fine to crop but why put it on your documents? when replacing again the original rxe you'll have to open documents, isn't it easier just to leave it on desktop..
?
Just cause I'm using Borderless gaming to make my game Borderless so I prefer just having two windows opened at the same time to be more efficient when I'm preparing myself for a SS, just personal preference

KhwPp

Social Credit
Just cause I'm using Borderless gaming to make my game Borderless so I prefer just having two windows opened at the same time to be more efficient when I'm preparing myself for a SS, just personal preference
You have like 3 to 5 minutes to join TS. Enough time to finish everything listed on my guide, but like you said, it's personal preference.

South_Road

Social Credit
What Happens If I have Already Downloaded Vape and have injected it before. Is there a way to erase any trace of it being there so i can do this guide effectively?

VapeV4 VapeLite

WonderIf

Social Credit
Vape user
Mar '18
What Happens If I have Already Downloaded Vape and have injected it before. Is there a way to erase any trace of it being there so i can do this guide effectively?
shift + delete the app, clear everything related to your browsing history, and use CCleaner then restart your pc.