[2019]bypass any screenshare using vape [guide]

KhwPp

Social Credit
yes, finally a guide that will work on any version of the client, this guide works for both vape v3 and vape lite.

i tried to make myself as comprehensible as possible, if you have any question, i'll do my best to answer here or at the video comments.

# remember the steps (not-in-detail)
1. download vape
2. apply correct properties (shown in the vid)
3. find a program to disguise vape
4. rename downloaded vape to yourprogram.exe
5. drag original yourprogram.exe from its root folder to desktop
6. drag disguisedvape.exe to yourprogram's root folder
7. run the client from there every time

## if ss'd ##
1. self-destruct
2. wait a few secs
3. delete disguisedvape.exe from root folder (shift delete)
4. bring back original yourprogram.exe to it's root folder.

Vape

Social Credit
@Manthe is it possible to implement a feature on the download page where you can choose the name of the vape .exe downloaded I say this because it's possible to find the file names of a downloaded file regardless of incognito mode. I developed a tool that does it.

(Some sort of optional prompt I would personally say mandatory but may confuse some users)

To re-iterate the renaming of the file will be done server side to prevent client side detections.

Example,

Please enter a program name: Anydesk.exe

KhwPp

Social Credit
@Manthe is it possible to implement a feature on the download page where you can choose the name of the vape .exe downloaded I say this because it's possible to find the file names of a downloaded file regardless of incognito mode. I developed a tool that does it.

(Some sort of optional prompt I would personally say mandatory but may confuse some users)

To re-iterate the renaming of the file will be done server side to prevent client side detections.

Example,

this would be a good idea, you can also prevent this by uploading the file to any cloud service, but i'm not a big fan of doing that anyways because the launcher itself might update. i remember sometime in the past where some people claimed (can't remember if this was real nor not) you needed to re-download the v3exe for some reason. other words i just prefer getting the file from the original link every time.

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15

Example,

You could just use powershell to download it as any name if it's that big of a deal:
Invoke-WebRequest -OutFile filename.exe https://www.vape.gg/dl/VapeLite.exe

Manthe

Admin
Social Credit
Vape user
Dec '15
I mean it works but not everyone is familiar with using powershell, so a built in web version would be a nice thing to have still
You don't have to be familiar, all you need to do is click the start button, type "powershell" and then copy paste a command into it.

It's just really stupid for us to have something directly on our site to change the file name when it can all be done on the users end. So alternatively, (and this makes more sense) you could just change your browser settings to save it as whatever name you want. For chrome by default it just saves as whatever name a website says and puts it in your downloads folder, but you can change it to ask you where and to what to save it as. To do so; Click the 3 dots on the top right of chrome and click settings, then in the settings search at the top "downloads" and check "Ask where to save each file before downloading".

Vape

Social Credit
You don't have to be familiar, all you need to do is click the start button, type "powershell" and then copy paste a command into it.

It's just really stupid for us to have something directly on our site to change the file name when it can all be done on the users end. So alternatively, (and this makes more sense) you could just change your browser settings to save it as whatever name you want. For chrome by default it just saves as whatever name a website says and puts it in your downloads folder, but you can change it to ask you where and to what to save it as. To do so; Click the 3 dots on the top right of chrome and click settings, then in the settings search at the top "downloads" and check "Ask where to save each file before downloading".
Legit said to cussin today there is like nothing you dont know lmao.

Lnub

Social Credit
yes, finally a guide that will work on any version of the client, this guide works for both vape v3 and vape lite.

i tried to make myself as comprehensible as possible, if you have any question, i'll do my best to answer here or at the video comments.

1. download vape

## if ss'd ##
1. self-destruct
2. wait a few secs
Yeah but what would I do if I already had vape on my pc how do I remove its trace from my pc and do this method.

KhwPp

Social Credit
Yeah but what would I do if I already had vape on my pc how do I remove its trace from my pc and do this method.
download 'everything' software and look up for stuff you may think could get you caught in a SS.

PingorHD

Social Credit

1. download vape

## if ss'd ##
1. self-destruct
2. wait a few secs
Hey at 9 seconds, im confused on how to get to that page

PingorHD

Social Credit
Ok im still a bit lost, so I just open incognito on google chrome, go log in to vape. Go to downloads, and download vape from there? Where do I get the link to put in the url shortener

KhwPp

Social Credit
Ok im still a bit lost, so I just open incognito on google chrome, go log in to vape. Go to downloads, and download vape from there? Where do I get the link to put in the url shortener
That URL is the direct link to download Vape Lite, the purpose of that direct link is to prevent you from accessing Vape website, now that you have direct link, you can use an URL shortener to cover it (ex. tiny.cc/vapedllite). (be aware that you don't need to be signed in to download Vape)

I'll add the download links to the post.

PingorHD

Social Credit
Ok i did something wrong because now there are a bunch of files on my desktop. Can you add me on discord @ BigB#4637 and help me figure this out please?

Hash

Social Credit
Hi, does it matter a lot if I download the signed version over the unsinged one while trying to be screen shared?
Cause Chrome and my antivirus always make the download process a lot longer by preventing me many times to download the cheat.
I was also wondering if the fact that chrome or my antivirus flags it as a virus leaves traces of me downloading the cheat?