建议在v5的时候添加以下模块

Insane#1337

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
你好!曼特,我在玩hypixel服务器的时候,突然想起了一个模块,名字叫爆炸物弹跳增加,比如说火焰弹它的弹跳只有5-6格,开启爆炸物弹跳增加以后,反弹就会从5-6格增加到7-8格,9-10格......。这样就可以直接跳到别人出生点,摧毁它的床。希望曼特工业可以看到!!!

U7f

Social Credit
Vape user
Jun '22
你好!曼特,我在玩hypixel服务器的时候,突然想起了一个模块,名字叫爆炸物弹跳增加,比如说火焰弹它的弹跳只有5-6格,开启爆炸物弹跳增加以后,反弹就会从5-6格增加到7-8格,9-10格......。这样就可以直接跳到别人出生点,摧毁它的床。希望曼特工业可以看到!!!
"Hi! Mante, when I was playing the hypixel server, I suddenly remembered a module called explosive bounce increase. For example, the bounce of a flame bomb is only 5-6 blocks. After the explosive bounce increase is turned on, the bounce will increase from 5- 6 grids increased to 7-8 grids, 9-10 grids…. This allows you to jump directly to someone else's spawn point and destroy its bed. Hope Mante Industries can see it! ! !"

SakuraFrp

Social Credit
Vape user
Aug '21
That's crazy bro I don't think it's possible
That's crazy broI don't think it's possible

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
"Hi! Mante, when I was playing the hypixel server, I suddenly remembered a module called explosive bounce increase. For example, the bounce of a flame bomb is only 5-6 blocks. After the explosive bounce increase is turned on, the bounce will increase from 5- 6 grids increased to 7-8 grids, 9-10 grids…. This allows you to jump directly to someone else's spawn point and destroy its bed. Hope Mante Industries can see it! ! !"
Can't you do that by increasing velocity beyond 100? Not sure if it will do anything on vape and not sure hypixel will allow it without lagging you back but I know other clients have it as a feature where you're able to increase you velocity beyond 100 to increase jump distance from explosions.

Insane#1337

Social Credit
Vape user
Sep '22
你不能通过将速度提高到 100 以上来做到这一点吗?不确定它是否会在 vape 上做任何事情,也不确定 hypixel 是否会允许它而不会让您落后,但我知道其他客户将其作为一项功能,您可以将速度提高到 100 以上以增加爆炸的跳跃距离。
但是,乌鸦 b+已经做到了

VapeV4 VapeLite

rofl

Social Credit
So you want a module to increase the knockback when you take a damage from an explosion?

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
So you want a module to increase the knockback when you take a damage from an explosion?
he wants this, and no you cannot do the same thing by putting 1000 vertical velocity instead of 100 i already tried it

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
he wants this, and no you cannot do the same thing by putting 1000 vertical velocity instead of 100 i already tried it
Yeah this is something else other than just high velocity I think. You can also fly using fireballs.

VapeV4 VapeLite

Merryzz

Social Credit
Vape user
May '20
Yeah this is something else other than just high velocity I think. You can also fly using fireballs.
does it still work with vapes blink + fly? it wasnt working when i tested it a while ago

VapeV4 VapeLite

meowmeow

Social Credit
does it still work with vapes blink + fly? it wasnt working when i tested it a while ago
I have heard fly + timer (don't remember maybe like 0,8 timer) + blink but I don't see how that would work, it most likely doesn't work. My friend gave me a fly script on astolfo and there is also a rise config with fly like that, haven't tried it yet but I think it functions completely differently than that is possible on vape.