Search results

1. T

How do you completely remove Vape V3

Hey, so I know this question gets asked a lot. Haven't found a proper answer tho. I want to buy Vape Lite. But I used Vape V3 Before. Can it still be found?
  2. T

Nametags flying in the air?

Hey guys. I hope im allowed to post this in here, dont know where to post it instead. idk if this is a bug or just me. but i have enable nametags theyre just flying in the air. I tried it on many many servers, same issue for all of them. I attached 2 screenshots with the bug itself and my...
  3. T

Manthe Clicker with Badlion Client?

Title says it all. Is the manthe clicker working with the Badlion Client?
  4. T

Vape Updates

Are there any updates planned for the future? New Features or optimizations maybe?
  5. T

Stop Autoclicker from slowing down?

Is there any way to set the autoclicker to stop slowing down? For example if I set the autoclicker to 19.9-20 CPS, it shouldn't slow down, right? But it still does and I feel like I'm getting way worse hits because of this. Is there any way to disable that?
  6. T

AutoClicker randomly stops hitting

Hey Guys. Like you can see in the title, the autoclicker randomly stops hitting. When I set my clicker to 19.9 - 20 Cps for example the autoclicker completely stops randomly. Is this a bug?
  7. T

Bypass IP Range Ban?

Hey Guys. A friend of mine hot an IP Range Ban, because he repatedly got banned, so they noticed his first IP Numbers and IP Range Banned him. Is there any way to bypass that?
  8. T

Moving to another apartment

Hey guys. So like you see in the title I'm gonna move to another apartment. I'll get a different internet provider there so my IP is going to change, isn't it? Will I still be able to use Vape? also what happens if I buy a new PC, do I have to buy Vape again?