Search results

1. rapeseriesbro

Add Fucker to Vape V4

Please add Fucker to Vape V4. I play Annhilation and it would work really well at the time of mining Ores
  2. rapeseriesbro

FastBreak VapeV4

bro there is literally a module in vape v4 called "blatant", you all don´t even seem to even know vape´s modules lol if you don´t want vape to be a "blatant client" just because it could have fastbreak, buy vape lite
  3. rapeseriesbro

FastBreak VapeV4

?
  4. rapeseriesbro

FastBreak VapeV4

Please add FastBreak to Vape V4.
  5. rapeseriesbro

Doubt

because i wanted to upgrade/bought it now, because if soon there is a Sale the dollar will be increased a lot
  6. rapeseriesbro

Doubt

Thanks! I already bought it.
  7. rapeseriesbro

Doubt

I have contact Vape Support.
  8. rapeseriesbro

Doubt

Hey I bought Vape V3 Lifetime (30 Dollars) like in January, so can I play like 20-15 dollars and get Vape Lite Life time? it´s because i want vape lite but in my country dollar is increasing also inflation and I wanna upgrade it now. If you want more contact me pls
  9. rapeseriesbro

Vape V3 Suggestion

It will be better in protecting against screenshares, what I am saying is to improve Vape V3 because is very detectable in ss. Make it similar to Vape Lite or an External
  10. rapeseriesbro

Vape V3 Suggestion

It would be nice to change Vape V3, because in this days vape v3 is not undetectable, is easy to find in SS and It´s like a normal GhostClient and it´s of paid. What I suggest is to change Vape V3 and make it like Vape Lite, or just put an External GhostClient in Vape V3, you understand, sorry...
  11. rapeseriesbro

Doubt

I have Vape V3. And I didn´t know that Vape Lite was too much as people says "Undetectable in Screenshare", is there a way to upgrade my vape to vape lite without paying $50? like paying $10-$15-$20 If yes, I will instantly contact you
  12. rapeseriesbro

Question

In that server, they use Azran, and Azran detected me Vape V3 and I was using it, be careful.
  13. rapeseriesbro

Help me!

Ok so basically Vape is not injecting. I have Vape V3 Permanent and I am with 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4.1558-1.7.10, and Vape is not injecting. Its not injected. I need to change my forge version or what? :(
  14. rapeseriesbro

My Vape v3 Settings

You are right! now I see the difference, thanks!
  15. rapeseriesbro

Help

I dont have Vape Lite, Im from Argentina and here the dollar its very expensive, and VapeLite costs 50 dollars. Vape V3 its cheaper, thats why ;(
  16. rapeseriesbro

Help

Thank you, If I do that process Azran will not detect vape v3? Its that what I want.
  17. rapeseriesbro

Help

Hello, I was ban on a server because Azran detected me "Vape Client V3" and I was using it. Is there a way to bypass Azran with Vape V3? I didnt remove the .exe file to inyect Vape, everytime I inyect vape then I have to remove the file? Im vape member since January 2019, so sorry if I dont know...
  18. rapeseriesbro

My Vape v3 Settings

My Vape V3 Settings. My ping is 200-300ms (NA servers) AutoClicker: Inventory Fill: ✓ Blockhit: X Break Blocks: ✓ Limit to items: ✓ 9.9 CPS to 12.5 CPS Reach: Misplace: X Disadvantege: X Vertical Check: X Only while sprinting: ✓ Disable in water: ✓ 3.0 to 3.3 (Range) Velocity...
  19. rapeseriesbro

Undetectable settings for ViperHcf

Thanks