Search results

1. R

Does Vape Lite have ChestESP and Tracers?

Vape Lite has a search feature, which you can add the chest ID/trapped chest ID, creating a chest-esp. It also has tracers.
  2. R

Settings for Spartan Anticheat

You might be able to find settings in the profiles section of Vape.
  3. R

Does Vipe Lite bypass bac client

If you log onto a BAC protected server, you'll be insta-banned. Otherwise, you can cheat as long as you want without the client itself banning you.
  4. R

Vape v3 stutter whenever 'Used memory' resets

I'm not convinced that it's a user specific issue to be honest, I've noticed it in stress/glory's videos where he uses v3 too. However, if you would like me to contact you through there, I would be happy to.
  5. R

Vape v3 stutter whenever 'Used memory' resets

Noticed this a bit ago, whenever the 'Used memory' display (on f3) resets/goes back down, theres a small stutter only when v3's injected into the game. Not that big of a deal, just something I wanted to point out just In case they want to do something about it/haven't noticed it.
  6. R

probably retarded

Im probably retarded, but how do you buy lite if you've already bought v3? If you go to vape.gg/buy it says ive already bought it. also, check my bug report :v.
  7. R

Vape V3 - bug report = reward

Any update on this?
  8. R

Help, i need make placebo client.

Or if you wanna do it in C++ w/ console, learn the basics of cpp, learn how to get a handle to the console to change the text colour (I'm Australian, so that's how you spell it here), std::cout random 'injecting, client shit', use getline for handling commands to the 'cheat' and you're done. lmao
  9. R

Help, i need make placebo client.

This.
  10. R

How to look legit while using Vape!

lmfao
  11. R

not sure if this is intentional or not but i'll report anyways. Brief description of the bug: The feature to disable re-scale doesn't save through sync settings or profiles. How to reproduce the bug: Load up minecraft and inject vape v3, disable rescale, attempt to save, reload minecraft...
  12. R

No worries.
  13. R

Brief description of the bug: Enabling speed modules such as longjump or speed on 1.7.10 with v3 crashes your game. How to reproduce the bug: 1 -> Load up 1.7.10 forge, 2 -> Inject vape v3, 3 -> Try enable any speed modules. Video / screenshot of the bug: (I'm overseas with my laptop so...