Search results

1. Hiwey

Vape Lite AutoBlock Hit and Search suggestions

Make the Auto Block hit work only with sword and only while you are in-front of a target Make the Search work for minecraft:skull
  2. Hiwey

Manthe clicker

https://www.vape.gg/download/mantheclicker
  3. Hiwey

Vape V2.50 Velocity

U literally can use it on server like hypixel or other server with low settings
  4. Hiwey

Vape V2.50 Velocity

Yes i do all thing but my pc is trash so it doesn't change much
  5. Hiwey

Vape V2.50 Velocity

Vape V2 doesnt take ressource but V4 and V3 take a lot for me
  6. Hiwey

Vape V2.50 Velocity

Why i need to toggle the blatant mode of Vape v2 for the velocity work ?
  7. Hiwey

MantheClicker

No it doesnt bypass AlphaAntiLeak but u can use it on the offline version
  8. Hiwey

Killaura Vape v3.27 Bug

When I activate killaura and I put AutoBlock on and I kill it in the lobby it makes me crash for invalid move packet receive but it does not do it with all the servers
  9. Hiwey

Vape v3 Macros

Can you add more characters to put in the Macros module because I can not mark some items like the splash potion because we can write only 17 characters
  10. Hiwey

INJECT VAPE ON PALADIUM

Ouai mais si ils voient qu'on peux x-ray ou autre du même genre ils feront comme quand ils avaient pas la protection qu'ils ont maintenant ils verifiront + les minages et on pourra plus search trql
  11. Hiwey

hi guys. smoker here wanting to switch

I recommend you the boundless cfx you can do up to 20 sessions and you can adjust the temperature up to 220 ° and we feel the puffs it satisfies the former tobacco smokers well
  12. Hiwey

INJECT VAPE ON PALADIUM

Ils vont essayer de patch ou ils verifiront + les minages si ils voient qu'on peut search ect
  13. Hiwey

How to have a free minecraft account for cheat?

tu cherches des alt dispenser sur google ou tu récupères toi même tes alts avec un checker et des combos list
  14. Hiwey

BEST VPN On Hypixel?

Hide my ass its the best VPN he dont change your connection and price is 10$ for 10 mouths
  15. Hiwey

Bypass Pactify launcher with vaper lite

Non, mais tu peux bypass pactify avec manthe clicker car manthe clicker modifie les clicks de la souris pas comme vape lite qui lui modifie directement le jeux.