Search results

1. Snafuw

Hypixel & Their Shitty Checks

3.1-3.2 with 80% works fine for me, it depends on the auto clicker tbh
  2. Snafuw

Bridge Assist

bridge assist is a module that corrects your angle while scaffold does something else
  3. Snafuw

i use offset 10, 250ms.. so womp womp and its been fine, no ban
  4. Snafuw

i dont use backtrack because it felt like more of a disadvantage (me at 100ms), i use reach and fakelag
  5. Snafuw

i have been experiencing laggy back while running up on stair cases, wild that they did that
  6. Snafuw

Fake and back track

backtrack works better for low ping players, reach would be better suited if you have higher ping, with reach dont go over 3.2, and keep a range of like 50-70% chance or something. not sure about fake lag
  7. Snafuw

Leaving / Quitting Forums + MC

rip
  8. Snafuw

When Vape v4 on version 1.19.2 or 1.20?

If you really want to use vape v4 with stuff like 1.20 minecraft, you'll have to use something like ViaProxy. Merryzz already has made videos about using ViaProxy I think
  9. Snafuw

Is 3.1 to 3.2 60 percent chance, ban proof

yeah it could potentially staff ban if you're doing practice or ranked gamemodes, someone can do the honors
  10. Snafuw

Bridge Assist

ive also been wondering when a bridge assist module would be added to vape v4. the issues of having to no longer use lunar because of wanting to use another mod that isn't compatible with lunar, just so you could use vape v4 with bridge assist...
  11. Snafuw

Config alert

im saying that you can get the left/right click mixed up because you dont know which one saves or loads
  12. Snafuw

Config alert

with using configs, the only thing i would want from it is a way to see what left click and right clicking does. i already know how to use but if you end up forgetting how to save and load configs and accidentally overide a config then you're going to have to redo the config you accidentally...
  13. Snafuw

*RESOLVED* (Reach Not Working) Vape V4

this is coming from my own experience of having an average of 100ms, even though its for people with around 80ms-120ms: with hypixel i would go for around 3.1-3.2 reach with either 50% chance or 70% chance and that you can use verticle check, you could also use auto clicker that is at 12-16 cps...
  14. Snafuw

Legit Scaffold - Sneak on Jump

1 and 2 tick delay arent anti cheat bannable, it really depends how you play and how sus you're in game with stuff for people to call you out and so on... for example if you are a god bridge player then you would be using a 1 tick, but speed bridging would be fine with 2 tick delay
  15. Snafuw

i already knew that, ive been using it for a while already.. in terms of bridging the only time i toggle scaffold off is when i need to staircase bridge
  16. Snafuw

the issue mainly comes from not having bridge assist, because when you jump and fall into the void its common that you didn't place a block because your crosshair wasnt in placing distance
  17. Snafuw

Hypixel reach

i plan to stream with the settings, i dont want to heavily rely on aim assist
  18. Snafuw

Hypixel reach

would 90%H and 100%C work instead of 85%H and 50%C
  19. Snafuw

Hypixel reach

with me averaging around 100ms-120ms on hypixel would all of these settings be safe, even if i use these settings 24/7 or even if any staff checked: AimAssist: Horizontal 3, Max Angle 90, Distance 5, "Click Aim, Aim while on target, Strafe increase, Check block break" enabled AutoClicker...
  20. Snafuw

Hypixel Main Settings (100ms Latency)

are those reach values safe?