Search results

1. Chobdo

Ladder clutch module?

Is there any ladder clutch module? it would be good if its there.
  2. Chobdo

RIP alt , main back lol

RIP alt , main back lol
  3. Chobdo

Sorry

No no 💀 he just wants a mute/ban
  4. Chobdo

full auto scaffold? like u dont need to place a block to start bridging

also it maybe not be possible else it will always start scaffold if you don’t make it to activate after some block
  5. Chobdo

full auto scaffold? like u dont need to place a block to start bridging

Click the activation block to 0 maybe , I am not sure but it may work
  6. Chobdo

Sorry

imagine Getting banned
  7. Chobdo

Sorry

It’s also for vaping brother
  8. Chobdo

How can I change mail associated to vape account?

Recently due to some privacy reasons my country is going to ban proton Mail soon and I have all hacked clients on proton mail which I could easily transfer to other using discord but I was wondering how can I do so with my vape account? I really need to change it so can anyone help me?
  9. Chobdo

config bug!!

lol it’s a common thing it works as it should
  10. Chobdo

1.20.1 VapeV4

You would get a option to do it while selecting multiplayer menu in top left maybe with all versions being their on a scroller
  11. Chobdo

Alts drop {Free Alts}

I am not promoting it to other he was interested in alts making and I need some guy who can help me with that on discord so I did. I didn't ask anyone to join or say so
  12. Chobdo

Alts drop {Free Alts}

i just started selling turkey cards https://discord.gg/C7sASwkbMH if you want to make your own alts for free you can buy a turkish card so you can refund easily as refund avaliable in turkey and they are not stolen i would let you create account yourself so not bad at all as you get all things...
  13. Chobdo

Alts drop {Free Alts}

Yes you need to refund after register on minecraft.net and adding your skin.
  14. Chobdo

Alts drop {Free Alts}

Me and my friend are working on this method to make it work with other countries which have refund available so we can pick a guy from that country which can help make us more account by providing payment method. As in case of China alipay doesn't get blocked because they support payment without...
  15. Chobdo

Best vpn to use?

Cheaper alts thing?
  16. Chobdo

Vape v5 releasing tomorrow morning. It is going to be a multi-game client rather than being...

Vape v5 releasing tomorrow morning. It is going to be a multi-game client rather than being limited to multi-server client. Now you can use tour favorite cheat clients on any game without ban . The fortnite bans were also due to bypass checking thorugh fake modules of vape v5. Good luck Chinese...
  17. Chobdo

But being bad with me for no reason 😔

But being bad with me for no reason 😔
  18. Chobdo

My Skywars Hypixel Config

Not going to recommend no jump delay as I personally get banned within 30 mins using it . Else my alt longs 14-18 hours
  19. Chobdo

My Skywars Hypixel Config

You can increase angle to be 180 so it covers player in your whole FOV though
  20. Chobdo

Alts drop {Free Alts}

I did try but many people like started making fun as I want to win 20 cent giveaway or 1$ giveaway that's why so I dropped anyone who really need uses it but I think some used it really or just locked it out working ones.