Search results

1. zip6como

Hide arraylist but not watermark?

With the new vape update, setting hidden modules to none in the TextGUI doesn't hide all modules anymore. Is there any way to hide all modules from the TextGUI but keep the watermark without having to hide them all manually? I tried inputting . , * but none worked. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. zip6como

Decent vpn alternative to mysterium for hypixel?

I don't rlly like the "pay as you go" model of myst cuz when I do other stuff in the background, my bal goes down too fast. Is there any alternative that works good enough on hypixel and doesn't break my bank?
  3. zip6como

How does localts get their accs?

The Title basically says it. I am not looking intro making my own alt shop. I just want to know if they steal their accs or if they use some other method. Because if they are stolen, I wonder how tf so many ppl fall for scams.
  4. zip6como

dedect staff or anticheat ban

How do I detect if I got banned by anticheat or by staff on hypixel? Or is that not possible?
  5. zip6como

Any other altshops than Localts?

Title basically says it. All other shops i found r either 99% of time out of stock or the alt's r overpriced as fuck
  6. zip6como

custom color in main gui

Vape edition: Vape v4 (and maybe Vape Lite too) Suggestion Description: I might not be the first suggesting this, but it would be really cool if you could have a custom color in the main gui. Currently, you only have a few colors and rainbow option, but I want to select an own color. This would...