Search results

1. thot

Happy merry christmas lol

Merry Christmas to all of us guys, let's continue supporting papi Manthe <3 and stop cheating for a while and get a girlfriend irl I love them
  2. thot

Best Autoclicker settings ?

I need Autoclicker configuration (Vape Lite) to record I want the CPS Mod to look as legitimate as possible (The numbers) that is the legit randomizer imitating real clicks and there is no suspicion of autoclicking ping: 100ms
  3. thot

VLite Optifine: Good Misplace & Sprint Error

I have been using Vape Lite in Optifine (No Forge) and it works very well especially in the misplace even works much better than in forge the reach feels better and I make good combos I do not know if they can investigate because misplace acts better in Optifine than Forge btw Apart from that I...
  4. thot

bcz settings?

I do not know if bcz use vape but I want to look like him. So someone has or can make a configuration that makes me look like bcz? I want to make 8 blocks to all and make people fly without one ban LOL (Vape Lite) Btw settings for aim assist, reach, velocity and autoclicker
  5. thot

New Autoclicker Option

In Vape lite add the autoclicker option (right click) that works in blocks and not with food because at lunchtime you can not for example in skywars I make a good bridge but when I want to eat you can not
  6. thot

Help me with this string?

In summary I was made screenshare the Staff of a server. I was not cheating nor did I have any injectable customer Vape v3 so when I checked the java strings he put "SelfDestruct" and it came out and I did not have any injectable client he told me it is vape? I told him no and he believed me and...
  7. thot

Double verification security

This I have seen in another client and gives you the option of having your account double verification (add a phone number) which makes it super secure then every time someone with different HWID enters your Vape account will notify your cell phone message saying that someone is trying to enter...
  8. thot

Vape Lite Misplace Error?

I do not know if it's just my impression, but when I use the Misplace Module, it does not work as correctly as 1 month ago. 1 month ago I used misplace and could put better combos now not so much and I'm using normal reach but I need to put good combos for my videos and not be BLATANT
  9. thot

Misplace is detectable?! (Vape Lite)

The tittle and pls give me GOOD SETTINGS FOR NO SS of Misplace Ping: 150ms. Minemen Club
  10. thot

How to bypass Vape Lite 100%?

I need a FULL tutorial pls im new on Vape Lite H3lp me how to bypass guys!
  11. thot

Vape V3 or Drip ?

I'm thinking of buying one of these 2 clients, but I do not know which one to choose. On the one hand, I like Vape because it seems reliable and they make frequent updates but the problem is that I want to omit screenshares and vape v3. I do not know if he does it well I would buy Vape...