Search results

1. P

Lunar

Are you a member on the fourms post that could give me an invitation code? he said slots are full
  2. P

Lunar

can you link me this? or give me someone’s discord i can’t find it.
  3. P

Lunar

Hello, if anyone knows someone who has/can code a kernel level reach+clicker for lunar ac on. Have a big budget add me on discord to talk further yum#4637
  4. P

best autoclick settings for lunar potpvp elo

wait really? i already started using it on lunar ac on what do i do?
  5. P

best autoclick settings for lunar potpvp elo

Is this manthe clicker bypassing on lunar ac on?
  6. P

Undetectable settings for ViperHcf

I would like something, as others cheat aswell. Helpful replies only please.
  7. P

Suggestion for MantheClicker

I’ve heard it’s really good, but what makes the Manthe clicker better than any other autoclicker?
  8. P

I get 20-40 ping
  9. P

[2019]bypass any screenshare using vape [guide]

I added you. If you didn’t get it, my discord is @BigB#4637
  10. P

Hey I currently use vape lite and would like to know some undetectable settings to use while playing on viperhcf. I’m only going to be using auto clicker, reach, and velocity to reduce my knockback a little bit. Also some aim assist. Anything helps! Thanks!
  11. P

Ok i did something wrong because now there are a bunch of files on my desktop. Can you add me on discord @ BigB#4637 and help me figure this out please?
  12. P

Ok im still a bit lost, so I just open incognito on google chrome, go log in to vape. Go to downloads, and download vape from there? Where do I get the link to put in the url shortener
  13. P

Hey at 9 seconds, im confused on how to get to that page
  14. P

V3 vs Lite

Hey, I recently bought vape lite and i'm desperate to know how to make it totally undetected in a screenshare
  15. P

Settings for arcane

And also, before I use vape? What do I have to do in order for them to not find vape lite during the ss?
  16. P

Settings for arcane

So if someone is full invis I can see them? and can I see their name from far away with nametags?
  17. P

Settings for arcane

@buyspook is there timer on vapelite? And nametags so I can see invis people?
  18. P

Settings for arcane

Hey, what are the best undetectable settings for vape lite on arcane? I’m talking about reach, autoclicker, etc.