Search results

1. SamTheSweat

In case of an investigation by any hypixel staff or similar, I do not have any involvement with...

In case of an investigation by any hypixel staff or similar, I do not have any involvement with this forum or the members, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by members of this forum.
  2. SamTheSweat

Discount?

use code SamTheSweat
  3. SamTheSweat

Vape v4 = inputlag?

are you sure its just not your brain that has input lag?
  4. SamTheSweat

Vape v4 = inputlag?

this is fake news, please dont spread russian propaganda on the forums
  5. SamTheSweat

impersonation is not allowed on the hypixel network, i am contacting my lawyer as we speak

impersonation is not allowed on the hypixel network, i am contacting my lawyer as we speak
  6. SamTheSweat

pogama was arrested for murder, he can't discuss it on the forums because it's under investigation

pogama was arrested for murder, he can't discuss it on the forums because it's under investigation
  7. SamTheSweat

please don't harass my master

please don't harass my master
  8. SamTheSweat

[IMG]

9. SamTheSweat

windows11!!!!!!!!!!!

起使用
  10. SamTheSweat

[IMG]

11. SamTheSweat

This is dumb.. but

12. SamTheSweat

This is dumb.. but

cheating on hypixel is not allowed, let alone in grinch simulator
  13. SamTheSweat

Negative Impact on Personal Brand Due to Social Credit

Regrettably, my social credit has experienced a significant downturn, and as a consequence, it is adversely affecting my personal brand, particularly within the Minecraft community. Recognizing the significance of maintaining a positive online reputation, I have always endeavored to uphold the...
  14. SamTheSweat

I was not born when gta 5 was released

I was not born when gta 5 was released
  15. SamTheSweat

does hypixel perma ban anymore?

sometimes