Search results

1. vlthr

Add maximum knockback and minimum knockback to Velocity.

Vape edition: Vape v4 Suggestion Description: Add it like Horizontal 60%-90%, random knockback within a specific range. It can make your knockback look more legit. Video Reference : None
  2. vlthr

Where is VAPE LITE’s HitSelect?

3. vlthr

New limit items show up but they forgot something

New limit items are displayed But they forgot this:
  4. vlthr

Weird Text GUI in 1Scale

After adjusting TextGUI to 2.0Scale, saving the configuration and reloading the game and adjusting back to 1Scale will become weird.
  5. vlthr

fakelag improvements

I noticed when using the fakelag dynamic mode that the fakelag sometimes takes effect within the enemy's attack range, especially when there is a wall blocking the opponent's back. As a result, the enemy can attack you multiple times in a row while you are "stuck". Causes knockback, but you...
  6. vlthr

中国地区无法注入vape到1.16.5崩溃的原因 The reason why the Chinese region cannot inject vape into 1.16.5 crashes

在我非常多次注入vapev4到1.16.5崩溃后,我开始对为什么外国人毫不谈论这件事情产生疑惑。于是我把我的windows地区和语言改为英国,但是这将导致注入过程十分漫长且几乎难以注入成功。 在至少30多次注入后,仅仅成功了一次而没有崩溃,这说明了windows地区在非中国地区的人都能正常注入,而中国地区不行。 仅需把windows地区和区域格式改为非中国即可在1.16.5上不崩溃 After I injected vapev4 so many times that 1.16.5 crashed, I started to wonder why people outside of...
  7. vlthr

add prefect swing on silentaura

They forgot to add prefect swing when they separated silentaura from killaura Or can add prefect swing to hitselect, which will work with autoclicker
  8. vlthr

What to do if the configuration file is suddenly lost

Yes, my profile has been lost for the third time When I turned off Hit color in the game, the game crashed. Then I re-injected and the configuration file was lost, but I didn’t know what happened. I tried to re-inject, and then auto save, which was turned on by default, automatically saved the...
  9. vlthr

VAPE V4 now supports Labymod 4

Yes, no additional operations are required, just inject and you can play But there may be a little problem:
  10. vlthr

I discovered a phenomenon about killaura silent...

When the crosshair does not stay on the enemy, Killaura (silent) will always pause for 0.3 seconds before attacking. Even if I increase the Aim speed to 100, it has no effect (the same is true for the official minecraft launcher) This is very noticeable on servers with low ping and low range...
  11. vlthr

Jump Reset improvements

Added Jump Reset failure probability (for example, jumping after being attacked for 0.5 seconds or jumping in advance) Some experienced pvpers or customer service will accuse you of cheating. When you refute them with Jump Reset as the reason, they may use the reason: "There is no failed jump"...
  12. vlthr

Can these ss tools be bypassed by just destroying the vapelite?

Whether to bypass these ss tools / how to bypass them This is a check for the server I'm about to play on
  13. vlthr

The velocity JumpReset of vapev4 can be discovered by Antibot?

Today, when I was dueling with my friend in the arena, he used Velocity (JumpReset), and I also used this module. But I noticed that Antibot reminded me that my friend may be a fake player, and he also told me that his Antibot reported this. Afterwards, I encountered a player from Reach4.0 who...
  14. vlthr

Vapev4 new update(Velocity and FakeLag), but vapev4 will crash on 1.12.2

Just a few minutes ago, while I was playing, I noticed that vapev4 quietly released this new update
  15. vlthr

Several Issues on vape Killaura

1.What is the difference between killaura normal mode and killaura blatant mode (None aim mode) 2.Does killaura normal mode rotate the head from someone else's perspective 3.Why does it seem that many people do not often use killaura slope mode and lock view mode? Is it because they cannot...