Search results

1. D

My Brutally Honest Review About Vape

vape isnt as good as it use to be, back in 2018 everything on vape was undetectable and vape was in its prime. now a lot is detectable compared to back then and i only use vape for closet cheating now. i would strongly prefer other clients if you want to be super hell blatant on servers like hypixel
  2. D

So what won’t get me WD banned on hypixel

That gets me WD banned? I’ve been using 5.9-6 reach and .35 hitboxes for a long time and never got WD banned, guessing things got patched?
  3. D

So what won’t get me WD banned on hypixel

So another FA alt got banned from WD and I’m trying to figure out how, here were my settings Reach: 5.9-6 (yes I know hypixel limits reach to 4 blocks) Hitboxes: 1 Antibot on Velocity: 50% 100% Autoclicker: 10-12 Timer: 1.07 (heard this was the highest you can go without getting banned) And I...
  4. D

How long have you been closet cheating on Hypixel etc without ban or how long until you were banned

I’ve been playing on hypixel since 2013 and hacking since 2017, you can have reach at 4 blocks and staff nor watch dog will ever ban you
  5. D

does any setting on v4 bhop work on hypixel at all?

it seems that bhop on v4 doesnt work on hypixel unless im using the wrong setting, anyone know a setting that won't get you wd'd?
  6. D

ability to change the hud keybind

Is there any way to change the HUD keybind (the right shift) to a different key?