Search results

1. S

[Invalid] FINAL V4 / LITE CONFIG FOR 1.7 / 1.8 SERVERS (2022)

how do you see your ping?
  2. S

Auto Fishing Rod - For Classic Duels [AHK Script]

I completely forgot that exists lmao
  3. S

Auto Fishing Rod - For Classic Duels [AHK Script]

Hello Bois, I made a pretty simple AHK script to help me in duels since I am trash. (Obviously since I am on Vape) Basically it switches between Slot 1 and 2 while casting the fishing rod. Haven't been banned for it and you can pretty much experiment around with it. Is there any chance we...
  4. S

No Click Delay and CPS Question

I love you! Thank you so much!
  5. S

legit aura

What settings are you using? Is it better than auto clicking and aimbotting?
  6. S

If you are talking about no click delay, it's not there lmao. If you are talking about the clicker, ye, it's there.
  7. S

V4
  8. S

So I've noticed one of the threads is talking about No Click Delay setting, however I can't really seem to find it anywhere. Looked into the the Clicker settings, nothing there, is it something that is enabled by default or smth, or do I have to install it separately? My 2nd question is, is it...
  9. S

Strafe Increase - Blatant or Closet?

Any idea if normal autoblock on the clicker is detected as well?
  10. S

Strafe Increase - Blatant or Closet?

Same as the title. Is Strafe Increase Obvious or you wont get banned for it? Also curious if auto block is detected, trying to play with as closet settings as possible, but almost every server bans me for something random.