Search results

1. Lautaro

I'll stop cheating, does anyone know a way to clean all my registers / logs of vape v3?

Yes, Ill stop cheating but in case i get ssed in a future time, does anyone know how to clean my pc and delete vape permanently of it? Thanks
  2. Lautaro

Quick questions about Screenshares with V4

Well, I usually use v4 on hypixel for uhc and that stuff, but one of these days there will be a bedwars tourney not official. And they will ss suspicious ppl and im planning on play it legit in case they ss me. But if they ss and I haven't logged on vape that day and I deleted the launcher...
  3. Lautaro

Are This Settings Safe For Watchdog/Staff Ban?

AimAssist: click aim ON 10 horizontal velocity 10 vertical velocity max angle: 126.0 distance: 3.9 check block break ON strafe increase ON aim while on target ON reach: 3.5-3.7 ac: 11-14 inventory fill ON blockhit ON break blocks ON right click mode ON limit to items ON velocity: H91 V100...
  4. Lautaro

are this aimassist settings bannable on hypixel?

http://prntscr.com/phljta
  5. Lautaro

Blatant mode enables automatically.

I need help, first of all I wanted to say that I do not have a good PC so I have never activated blatant mode. But the last few days I noticed that Blatant mode was activated when starting vape v3 launcher and this makes me crashe the game which is very annoying for me, if anyone has a...
  6. Lautaro

Can I got banned by watchdog with this settings? [250ms]

Reach 3.8-4.2 AimAssist V 10 H 10 Max angle 185 Distance 4.0 AutoClicker 10-15 Blockhit: on - Right Click: on 11-15 Velocity H90 V100 C100 Water check on Antibot ON Hitboxes 0.1
  7. Lautaro

[REQUEST] Killaura Hypixel Settings

Hello, I know it seems stupid to publish this but I retired for a few months of minecraft, I returned a few days ago and old settings were patched. That's why I'm in need of killaura configurations. It does not matter that I see blatant but I do not want to be banned. I've heard that the...
  8. Lautaro

Banned again in Hypixel (Excessive care)

I do not feel like posting this, but I was banned with an alt when I woke up. Do not use anything flagrant according to my point of view the hacks that I used were quite "legitimate"...
  9. Lautaro

Who here use Scaffold?

Say who uses Scaffold on Hypixel
  10. Lautaro

Who here use Scaffold?

Say who uses Scaffold on Hypixel
  11. Lautaro

I got ban on Hypixel be careful

Today I was playing duels on hypixel, I was using if I remember correctly, Velocity (H79 V85 C89), Also use AC (10-14CPS), Reach (3.5-3.7), AimAssist (Horizontal 5.4 - Distance 3.7), Antibot and Hitboxes to 0.1. I'm very sad for me so you know how to be careful just that. A big greeting for...
  12. Lautaro

Free alts page.

Well I have 2 pages to get alts, they can last a long time or 2 minutes. If you did not know these pages and it served you, leave me a like. duoalts.ml freealts.pw
  13. Lautaro

Is the profile public with more like good?

14. Lautaro

Leave Twitter

Leave your twitter below I want to follow people :)
  15. Lautaro

What reach is recommended for hypixel?

Something strong but do not ban me. (250 ms)
  16. Lautaro

Problems to inject.

Well in my house I cut the light. I was with the vape injected and I have a modem that every time it shuts down its IP is changed and now when I run vape V3 I get the error of ip or hwid cooldown. I tried changing my hwid, restarting my modem. But nothing.
  17. Lautaro

¿With the new update Watchdog is really strong?

Listen to that out there but surely watchdog will be the same old shit.
  18. Lautaro

The Best Settings for Hypixel 2019!

Well from asking so much I have to give no? Today I bring you some configurations that I tested for 2 years ago and I did not get there. AutoClicker: CPS set to 10-13 if your ping is 150+. Reach: 3.4-3.6 (Misplace if you record). Velocity: V and H set to 90%. WTap: Range set to 3.5, delay...
  19. Lautaro

I need some good settings for hypixel

Well, in a forum I leave some undetectable configurations but it's almost the same as playing with nothing, now I want to reach level 100 in Hypixel I'm very close but with my settings I would be late. I need a configuration that they use in their main accounts so that they do not ban me and I...
  20. Lautaro

Can vape slow down my internet?

Well, as many of you know I am from the north of Argentina where there is not a very good Internet but you can play decently. Today in the morning I was playing a Build Battle in Hypixel I was going a little lag but even there, then I injected vape v3. I do not know if it would be a coincidence...