Search results

1. D

Safe to use reach in hypixel ?

Reach 3.1-3.2 Velo 80% H FakeLag + HitSelect. (I usually play with 110 ms)
  2. D

Lilith proxy

Using the Lilith proxy at hypixel lowers your ms? I usually get around 100 ms playing with hypixels normal ip, but with the lilith proxy i get around 10 to 15, but i don't really know if these ms are real or just a bug
  3. D

Hitboxes Hypixel

why people always say not to use hitboxes. I used them for like 4 months before getting banned because i was really blatant at sumo duels, but i just want to make sure that in gamemodes such as tag it's safe to use it while a staff doesn't spectate u or whatever
  4. D

Hitboxes Hypixel

so basically including 0.1 hitboxes in your config could result in a wd ban depending on the gamemode ? Also, im thinking to use 3.1-3.3 reach with 0.1 hitboxes, will that eventually get me banned in a couple of hours ?
  5. D

Hitboxes Hypixel

Are hypixel wd banneable ? Im talking about gamemodes such as tnt tag
  6. D

Hitboxes now flag and get u banned at Hypixel ?

I used 0.1 hitboxes and I was safe for a lot of time, does it now actually ban u ?
  7. D

New kb in Hypixel

Is there more vertical kb now ? Last time I played was about 3 months ago and I feel like they did something with their kb so now people take more vertical kb
  8. D

Vape config after getting unbanned on hypixel

I saw someone say that you should lower your settings when you get unbanned from hypixel, anyone can give me a non blatant config ?
  9. D

Blatant mode v4

So I found out that having blatant mode on changes the way you take kb to a more blatant way, does this mean that your reach and also perhaps hitboxes change more blatanly, or just velocity is able to change with blatant mode ?
  10. D

why do i still take kb with v4

im literally using settings such as 0 H but it moves to normal values at random times during fights. Also the vertical value increases despite it being at 40-60 ? It makes no sense to me or maybe im doing something wrong
  11. D

hypixel

100-110
  12. D

hypixel

is it safe to use 3.1-3,5 reach and 0.15 hitboxes?
  13. D

lmaomllaolmaolmao i just got banned

its so fucking funny how they have the time to punish ppl with bad skins or capes but they aint got the time to ban someone who's been cheating a whole fucking year on their network
  14. D

lmaomllaolmaolmao i just got banned

hypixel banned me 6days for using an unappropiate skin, does this mean that when they ban me for cheating it will be a 6 months ban or 1 month ?
  15. D

Velocity Hypixel

So basically someone commented that if i use 60 H velocity, i should change also the vertical velo because if not i will get banned bby wd, at what value should i set it up to ? thanks
  16. D

How much till i get banned

So basically i've been using recently this config for hyp AA AC 17-20 Velo H 60% Hitboxes .15 Reach 3.1-3.3 Chams Esp I use that config mostly for TNT tag and sumo because it's filled with cheaters, in other gamemodes such as bw or sw i change my velo to 80%
  17. D

Not sure if this feature exists in V4

An option to automatically look down and insta place a water bucket when u get caught by lava in build uhc
  18. D

how do i save a config

its auto saved on the profile u use
  19. D

Cant open my vape gui

oh now it worked, thanks !
  20. D

Cant open my vape gui

yeah i dont have a home button on my kb