Search results

1. PartSmart

Critical on Hypixel

Does critical work on hypixel? Please tell me asap.
  2. PartSmart

Pretty Blatant Hypixel Settings

I've been using these settings for a while not and haven't been banned. I get 40 - 80ms. Autoclicker: Inventory Fill [ON] Breakblocks [ON] CPS 10-14 Limit to items [ON] swords, axes, hand Reach: 3.9 - 4 blocks lol, it's undetectable but really blatant Verticle Check [ON] Only while sprinting...
  3. PartSmart

Does ChestSteal Bypass Hypixel?

^^Title says it all. If it does, what are the best settings? (delay, etc.)
  4. PartSmart

Refill and Throwpot not working

^^Title says it all, I was in a no debuff game like a few minutes ago and the 2 modules stopped working, it's not that I'm pressing the wrong key or accidentally unbinding it, I checked what they are bound to and its the one that I always used. This happened to me last week also but I thought it...
  5. PartSmart

Refill and Throwpot sometimes stops to work

^^Title says it all, I was in a no debuff game like a few minutes ago and the 2 modules stopped working, it's not that I'm pressing the wrong key or accidentally unbinding it, I checked what they are bound to and its the one that I always used. This happened to me last week also but I thought it...
  6. PartSmart

Does 1.03 or 1.02 Timer Bypass?

The title says it all. I've never used it and I don't want to risk it.
  7. PartSmart

Does Safewalk Bypass Hypixel?

Last time I got banned my watchdog I had my Safewalk module on, but I have killaura on too. I till this day and still don't know what got me banned. I'm guessing killaura, but I'm still not 100% sure.
  8. PartSmart

ESP Outline mode not working?

Is it just me or that the Outline mode for ESP is not working? If it is working, tell me how to fix it please :)