Search results

1. PartSmart

Best settings for bedwars (as a 1400 stars)

4 block reach is undetectable, ive been using it for like 8 months now and never banned but youll get lots of hackusations since its pretty obv your using reach
  2. PartSmart

Bypassed Minemen Club Banwave (SETTINGS)

I thought I bypassed it but got banned 2 days ago after the ban wave lol, dewfs prob checked my logs because I got some hackusations the day before I got banned. 3.1 - 3.2 Misplace 10 - 14 cps 5 horizontal aim assist Throwpot Refill
  3. PartSmart

Critical on Hypixel

I'm honestly just to scared to try so I won't even bother lol
  4. PartSmart

Pretty Blatant Hypixel Settings

I've been using these settings for around 8 months and never got banned.
  5. PartSmart

Critical on Hypixel

Does critical work on hypixel? Please tell me asap.
  6. PartSmart

Bridging

lmao yeah fax, you can just safewalk and fastplace or right click autoclicker to do it
  7. PartSmart

Sorry if the thread looks a bit messy, this is my first time sharing my settings
  8. PartSmart

I've been using these settings for a while not and haven't been banned. I get 40 - 80ms. Autoclicker: Inventory Fill [ON] Breakblocks [ON] CPS 10-14 Limit to items [ON] swords, axes, hand Reach: 3.9 - 4 blocks lol, it's undetectable but really blatant Verticle Check [ON] Only while sprinting...
  9. PartSmart

Is Blink watch doggable?

I was using it a few months ago in Hypixel sumo duels lol. It worked really well and can confuse people but i haven't used it in a while so idk if its patched or not
  10. PartSmart

do i have to inject vape new every time??

plus you need to click on "Sync Settings" everytime you make changes, or else your settings wont save and you'll have to do it again
  11. PartSmart

FaithfulMC settings & MMC

wrong section, go in "Settings"
  12. PartSmart

VeltPvp Practice Settings (Strafe)

i never understood how to use strafe, i sent you a friend request on disc, accept it
  13. PartSmart

Mazno's Undetectable Settings.

LMAO your prob just lucky cause i got banned for 3.0 - 3.1 reach
  14. PartSmart

Undetectable velt settings

LMAO IT FUCKING BYPASSES WTF
  15. PartSmart

Undetectable velt settings

deadass? 5.9 to 6 LOL i cant tell if your kidding
  16. PartSmart

Does ChestSteal Bypass Hypixel?

^^Title says it all. If it does, what are the best settings? (delay, etc.)
  17. PartSmart

Refill and Throwpot not working

^^Title says it all, I was in a no debuff game like a few minutes ago and the 2 modules stopped working, it's not that I'm pressing the wrong key or accidentally unbinding it, I checked what they are bound to and its the one that I always used. This happened to me last week also but I thought it...
  18. PartSmart

???

???
  19. PartSmart

Refill and Throwpot sometimes stops to work

I think I posted this in the wrong section LMFAO how do I delete threads?
  20. PartSmart

Refill and Throwpot sometimes stops to work

^^Title says it all, I was in a no debuff game like a few minutes ago and the 2 modules stopped working, it's not that I'm pressing the wrong key or accidentally unbinding it, I checked what they are bound to and its the one that I always used. This happened to me last week also but I thought it...