Search results

1. S

Velocity jump reset

Add a option to not jumpreset when u have jumpboost effect as it makes fights actually fucking horrendous and it makes it blatant asf. Also u cant use jump reset velocity in pit goldfights because a must have enchant is MLB (gives jumpboost).
  2. S

1.20.1 compatability

so as many of yall probably know/heard of this server named hoplite (ran by silver) and also servers like MCCI, some actual major servers are hosted on 1.20.1 now. If anyone know a way to use vape on 1.20.1 lmk!
  3. S

“Blockhit” option on normal aura

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): v4 Suggestion Description: I play pit; as a pit player sometimes, we like auto blocking to piss off hoppers. However, the autoblock on normal is patched and silent aura seems shit compared to normal aura (does not get ac banned on pit before meow meow...
  4. S

Hypixel pit spade swapping

SO, this question is really for a select few who plays the pit here AND knows about the spade swap bug. Basicaly in the pit minkloon decided that swapping between 2 items should deal double damage (in a nutshell), and vape just so happen to have this usefull feature calleld autoheal. Now my...
  5. S

i used health aura and started getting lag backed?

title i was using 3.4 reach 70 angle btw also using 92 100 100 velo but i dont think its the velo ping: 170 in pit btw
  6. S

Hypixel pit setts (Aura)

So my main got half yeared or basically yeared because shit comp ban stuff, now I have a alt and I wanna grind it up to maybe p15 ish to start a new acc. I want setts though since my main was only pres 10 and I was using b+ back then. I’ve heard ka bypass and seen ppl use it like Bomp on his...
  7. S

Authie x Nathan crack v4

Soo a YouTuber called authie x Nathan supposedly cracked the client, well this yt account is not an alt and they don’t have any shady background is this legit or nah Oh the vid is on yt btw
  8. S

Will I be banned?

So basically I toggled 40% velo and ka with autoblock because they had autoblock ka + Bhop, I reported them but they also did, soo do I also get banned?