Search results

1. N

skywars hvh config?

is there a config i can toggle against bhoppers in sw? i plan to use about 70% velo with it so its not too blatant
  2. N

fix silent aura

Vape edition (Vape v4, Vape Lite, etc): Vape v4 Suggestion Description: There are two changes I would like to see to silent aura. The first thing that I think is absolutely necessary is that when the target is out of range, the players' head will smoothly rotate back to the crosshair. This...
  3. N

Killaura rotations?

I've seen in @Merryzz videos that their killaura rotations show in f5. How can I get that?
  4. N

damn watchdog is trash

I know it goes without saying, but I'd like to point out that I used normal mode killaura (bc I didn't know the modes I thought normal was the legit one) on hypixel and it took 20 hours (not consecutive) to get banned like bro hitbox checks do nothing
  5. N

Can somebody explain the killaura modes

I understand silent rotates and looks legit and normal doesnt aim, but what does blatant do?
  6. N

UPDATE AUTOHOTBAR (vape v4)

vape v4 Please update it so that certain categories of items can be set to a specific slot. It's very annoying only being able to bind 1 item to each slot. For example, you could set slot one to sword, where it sorts the best sword you have to slot 1, or set all wool types to slot 2. This could...
  7. N

bowmaimbot

why isnt this already in the client its not detected
  8. N

speed bypass idea =D

basically when holding w it automatically would go at an angle while holding w + s or w + d so it's practically a working ground speed, and wont be detected.
  9. N

UPDATE AUTOHOTBAR PLEASE

Id like to see autohotbar updated. When im playing skywars and im using invcleaner, I get attacked and my sword isnt on my hotbar. It would make the mod actually useful if you could set a slot for "best sword" so it automatically places your sword in the right slot. Please like this post so it...
  10. N

godbridge scaffold idea

I think there should be a scaffold which basically auto godbridges with jumps and everything, bc the replays can look legit while bypassing the anticheat