Search results

1. жоскоблакитний вейпер

HWID ID Spoof

whats will happen if i spoof my Device ID for bypass hardware-ban? If vape will don't work after spoof what i can do?
  2. жоскоблакитний вейпер

Hypixel settings for high-ping

Looking for V4 settings for 180-200ms (semi-legit, anyway if i use 4 block reach i can say "its just ping bro")
  3. жоскоблакитний вейпер

About Device ID

whats will happen if i spoof my Device ID for bypass hardware-ban? If vape will don't work after spoof what i can do?
  4. жоскоблакитний вейпер

about antibot

what is antibot? What its give and what version im should use on hypixel
  5. жоскоблакитний вейпер

HWID

Im reinstalling my windows now, and is it possible that after reinstalling, my HWID may change? if yes, then how to rewrite the account to a new HWID
  6. жоскоблакитний вейпер

error with inject vape

hi guys. how i can fix that shit?
  7. жоскоблакитний вейпер

Vape V4 or Vape Lite?

What you like use?
  8. жоскоблакитний вейпер

What is Antibot?

What is Antibot (advanced) in V4?
  9. жоскоблакитний вейпер

Autoclicker

Add to Autoclicker, in RMC functions "Check to Eat", when you eat gapple/anything, the RMC-autoclicker dont work, like "Block Break Check". And "Bow check" - about the same but when you pull the bow That very annoying
  10. жоскоблакитний вейпер

About a vape detect

I have a question. the rules say that the transfer of an account for sharing is punishable by a ban. And how will vape detect that i give an account for my friend? Will they display information about my computer and my friend's computer and thus compare or otherwise? upd: im not going to give...
  11. жоскоблакитний вейпер

Blur background dont work

The blur background doesnt work. I turn it on and it appears literally for a couple of seconds and turns off. how can this be fixed?
  12. жоскоблакитний вейпер

Add russian language

Add russian🇷🇺 language to interface V4
  13. жоскоблакитний вейпер

i need semi-legit settings for mmc (130ms)

если ты перевел через переводчик то знай, ты самый лучший!