Search results

1. plexislucky

does blocksmc still use verus?

title
  2. plexislucky

questions about backtrack

so apparently while ive been busy jerking off to hentai and doing drugs ive missed that vape v4 has a backtrack module, so here are some questions i have: 1) what the fuck does it do? 2) is it considered blatant or not? 3) how well does it bypass anticheats? 4) if its not considered blatant...
  3. plexislucky

invite me to your discord servers

hello i am a fatherless child with no friends 😢😢😢😢😢 plis invite me to discord server to making friends plis
  4. plexislucky

Legit Scaffold and Fastplace on MMC?

god decided to give me a bridging disability so can i use those legit scaffold and fastplace on minemen? please leave configs for both if u can, ty!
  5. plexislucky

Hypixel Aura Toggle Settings?

Need some legit looking aura settings (mostly so my rotations dont look off) to toggle against cheaters.
  6. plexislucky

Any reason to buy Vape Lite in 2022?

It's 2022, most decent servers (Lunar, MMC, Hypixel) don't screenshare and Vape V4 already does everything that Lite does at almost half the price. Is there any legitimate reason people would buy Lite nowadays?
  7. plexislucky

why do cheater boxing youtubers pretend to be women?

why do mmc boxing youtubers who cheat (e.g. misoka, luzis) pretend to be women when they are infact men with penises?
  8. plexislucky

HOW TO INJECT VAPE INTO LUNAR [2022 EPIC BYPASS]

Step 1: Run Lunar Client Step 2: Wait for it to fully load in Step 3: Run your Vape V4 or Vape Lite executable Congratulations, feel free to add "Expert Hacker" to your resume!
  9. plexislucky

Legit looking AA settings for recording?

Something that looks legit while also having enough advantage
  10. plexislucky

Vape V4 autoclicker settings for MMC? Preferably ones that look legit on Keystrokes Mod

the title is the question
  11. plexislucky

blatant config for bedwarspractice.club?

i am very bored
  12. plexislucky

Legit scaffold / fastplace config for bridging?

So i've been playing around with fastplace and legit scaffold and the bridging is all well and good, sometimes however when i jump it places the block 1 block above like its supposed to, but then i end up jumping over the block and sometimes falling into the void or something. So can I get your...
  13. plexislucky

Does misplace flag/ban on Hypixel?

OK look dude I know this is probably like an absolutely retarded question but I need to make sure - does misplace flag / ban on Hypixel?
  14. plexislucky

Hypixel Pit config with Legit Aura maybe?

Looking for a pit config (preferably with Legit Aura but its fine if it doesn't have it) that doesn't get banned by staff. Not sure if that's even a thing but hey, it never hurts to ask around.
  15. plexislucky

Need help regarding reach/fastplace

I bought vape today after using Raven B+ for a good while (i know i know) On raven I used 3.0-3.5 reach on Hypixel for weeks and didn't get banned, I was wondering if it was the same for Vape? Also, does the fastplace get detected, and if not, what are the best settings for it?