Search results

1. madara

arc assist vape lite

I have the vape lite and v4. I really like the vape lite for its safe mode, and that's why I use it most. It's perfect! However, to get even better, I would need help aiming the bow, just like the vape v4. It doesn't seem too difficult for you.
  2. madara

Vape lite vs Vape v4 my vision

After a while of evaluating vape lite and vape v4, I was able to come to the conclusion of vape lite sovereignty. in my opinion it is much better than vape v4. The only thing I would change is some upgrades like the scaffolding is outdated and would add automatic toll and shells. If you can save...
  3. madara

Bow projectiles

The vape lite is perfect, I just miss the projectiles for bow and ender. if this were added it would be the best hacker in the world.
  4. madara

Vape lite

The vape lite is perfect, I just miss the projectiles for bow and ender. if this were added it would be the best hacker in the world.
  5. madara

windows 7?

does the hack work for windows 7?
  6. madara

windows 7

o hack funciona no windows 7 64bit?
  7. madara

vape lite or v4

I would like to know if there is any difference between the aim assist of vape v4 pro lite, i would like a light hack because my computer is not that good, i found this on vape lite, but from the videos it seems to me that v4 has better aiming assistance. would it be my impression or is v4 even...