Search results

1. Sparkish

Mantheclicker on lunar

Can you play on lunar with lunarclient and use mantheclicker without detection or ban?
  2. Sparkish

General settings

I am really really good pvper but i am sick of sweating hurting my wrist jitterclicking so i am looking for settings that will keep me 110% undetected 0% chance of ban on Minemanclub, pvptemple and hypixel. Same settings for all.
  3. Sparkish

BLC

Manthe this is from my hearth, with all these anti cheat clients comming. Can you work on something, that allows you to play on BLC. It dosent have to be nothing insane, just whatever bypasses. It could be: Autoclicker Rodtrick Honestly just whatever i dont trust all these other...
  4. Sparkish

Vape v2-v3

Should i use vape v3 v2? Pros? Cons? Thanks
  5. Sparkish

Inventory sorter

If you play a game like hypixel skywars. It would be nice to have a ghost module that allows you to preset a hotbar setup. And then you can bind it to make the hotbar you made beforehand.
  6. Sparkish

What does the (clutch) feature do?

????
  7. Sparkish

Block hit (VELT)

Is the blockhit feature bannable on veltpvp? Or in general anywhere?
  8. Sparkish

Wtap

I dont want to have the slighest chance of getting banned HYPIXEL What wtap reach?
  9. Sparkish

PvpTemple (ban)

I played pvp temple with: Reach: 3.2 Autoclicker 10-14 BLOCKHIT Rightclick mode Autofill Autopot Why did i get banned?
  10. Sparkish

Inv cleaner

Does inv cleaner bypass hypixel. Like ghost no attention?
  11. Sparkish

Blockhit

The blockhit feature in autoclicker does it work on pvptemple and hypixel
  12. Sparkish

Vape on MAC

This might be a dumb question. But I do not have access to a windows pc, so is it possible to get vape on mac? Mac cant open .exe files but there is a program called Wine bottler to open .exe on mac. But if anyone know a way to run vape on mac then LMK.
  13. Sparkish

Strafe?

I wondered i saw the module strafe have a legit mode. What servers do it bypass and what settings.
  14. Sparkish

Vape v2 (hypixel) Chest steal, and autoarmor

Due to how much i've used the forums lately you all probs know my problem i have an account i donnt wanna get banned. (How low can i set the cheststeal delay?) (Autoarmor dosent have any options can i use it without and watchdog or mod attention)
  15. Sparkish

Hypixel worried

Watchdog pops and and takes a round around me once maybe every 4 games. Settings: Aimassist: Clickaim strafe. Range 5 rate horizontal 2 rate vertical 1 Max angle 52,8 Autoclicker Cps min 7 Max 11 Blockhit inventory fill Jitter Reach 3.1-3.3 I've tried taking velocity of but it still checks...
  16. Sparkish

Request!

I am vaping on my account ******** xd which is level 37 hypixel rank and has alot of ranks on diffrent servers. I would like to hack and be known as a good player without getting banned at all. I've noticed alot of these settings are like there is a little chance you going get banned. I want 1%...
  17. Sparkish

Trigger bot (vape v2)

I've been trying out the triggerbot feature on vape v2 on some trashy servers. It dosent seem to blatant to me. Is it possible to drag it onto other servers. Hypixel,velt,arcane,badlion? And maybe some settings for it