Search results

1. RandomUSerx

Hypixel settings

Hello, My ping is about 160 ms and i am looking for legit settings, aim assist autoclicker and things like that, I haven't been active for a long time and i would like to see how things work this period. Thanks in advance
  2. RandomUSerx

Blatant settings for cheating on hypixel

Hey bois, Lately my friend is getting banned fast lately and i think he is getting flagged a lot. So toss me with good settings because i haven't used vape in a lot of time. Thankss. Also tell me what is detected except criticals
  3. RandomUSerx

(Unofficial) Vape community discord

Hello, We decided to create a discord for the community so people can go there and find other people to hack :D Here is the invitation link. Can't wait to see you there ! : https://discord.gg/cg7e9ke
  4. RandomUSerx

[Question] Question about ka

Hello fellas, What's the difference between legit and blatant aura ? I mean what does legit has that makes it legit if that made sense xD
  5. RandomUSerx

Which one of those got me banned

Hey plebs, I got banned as i was mining. Those were the modules i was using at that time. Please also remember that nofall wasnt used on that round in order for me to not take fall damage. Antibot /criticals/keepsprint/nofall/norotate/noslowdown/velocity 0%. And yeah that's all. Oh and ka/...
  6. RandomUSerx

Hypixel staff-I think of something

I think that hypixel staff is starting to get notifications about blatant hackers using vape. Me and a friend are trying to hack on skywars and we are getting banned immediatly by a staff member
  7. RandomUSerx

Kill aura sometimes not hitting.

Heyo, I have noticed that when i use speed ka doesn't hit. I have criticals enabled,no fall,no rotate,no slowdown. Maybe criticals interfere when i am basically creating normal criticals? oh and antibot
  8. RandomUSerx

Nameprotect

Basically something that protects your name while typing etc, i think it should be implemented
  9. RandomUSerx

How do we use nameprotect ?

^^
  10. RandomUSerx

ops delete thread

^^
  11. RandomUSerx

Hypixel moderator list

Hello, Does anyone here have a hypixel moderator list? Except the outdated one from ajs?
  12. RandomUSerx

wd ban help

Is auto armor detected by Wd? i was using chest steal/bhop/ka /noslow/norotate/criticals/antifall and some fly and i noticed i got banned. I think it was autoarmor because it was the 1st time using it. do you know?
  13. RandomUSerx

Ka not hitting some times

Hey, that happens sometimes can you help me?
  14. RandomUSerx

legit scaffold

can it get me banned on hypixel? thanks
  15. RandomUSerx

Help with blatant mode

Hello, Why when I open vape the blatant mode is on?
  16. RandomUSerx

Team fights/ an option

Hello, i have seen a lot of peopl asking about a way to target someone (example someone low) on team fights, wil this ever be added ?
  17. RandomUSerx

help with velocity

So hello, How does it basically work? Let's say i have it on 30% and chance 100%, does it mean that i get 30% knockback when normally i get 100% and chance are the chances of getting the modified kb?
  18. RandomUSerx

[Help] What is the difference between vape v2 and vape v3?

Tittle, all responses are really appreciated !