Search results

1. Wong

Vape Lite Antibot

Does vape lite have an antibot for watchdog? Or does it just naturally ignore it
  2. Wong

To all the dumb asses out there

I've seen countless people post on manthe's profile or in a different forum about there account being locked or if something bypasses or something dumb http://prntscr.com/kccxi3 (these are only 3 there are way more) If you shared your account, you broke the ToS so theres no getting back. If...
  3. Wong

Teams based on selected color

Just like teams by color but you are able to select the color. This would be good for things like factions or big team fights.
  4. Wong

Add friend via UUID

This would be beneficial as if they are changing their name alot you dont have to keep re-adding them. Im pretty sure this was in v2 but i might be imagining it
  5. Wong

Select which name colours to ignore

For example if you are in a faction and their names are in green and allies are in blue you would be able to select green and blue and vape would ignore them. Like the "Teams by color" option but be able to select colours.
  6. Wong

Change colour of array list based on your gui colour

For example if i set my gui colour to blue it would change the colour of all items in the array list to the same colour by array list i mean the list of toggled cheats
  7. Wong

Name tags always showing mobs

Is it just me or no matter my name tag settings it will always show mobs? I have even tried not rendering anything and it still shows
  8. Wong

These good for zonix?

Been banned a couple times on zonix so i need to know if these are good. Laso, is inventory click and refill detectable? Autoclicker: Inventory Fill: Yes Blockhit: Yes CPS: 12.7-15.3 Reach: 3.0-3.3 Velocity: Horiz: 75% Chance: 100% Only when targetting WTap: Range: 3.3 Delay: 119.9-389.9...
  9. Wong

Middle click not working?

So i dont know if its my mouse but usually my middle click friends works. But i have just noticed it doesnt. My button isnt broken as it works in things like chrome etc. But is there a certain setting i need to change or is it a bug with vape? Thanks for any help
  10. Wong

Jitter

Was in the old V2 and since duel info is back would love to see jitter come back. Would be helpful for recordings and stuff
  11. Wong

Vape v3 Duel Info

Title says it all, would love the duel info from v2 in v3
  12. Wong

Vape2 and Vape3

If you have already bought vapev2, when vapev3 is released do you get it at no extra cost? Also, when vapev3 is released will vapev2 still be available for download/purchasing?
  13. Wong

Aim assist not working on velt and some other servers [vapev2]

Works fine on hypixel and badlion and servers like that but doesnt work on velt or other small servers