Search results

1. P

Sylph's SS Bypass methods leak!

whats #before in the scripts ?
  2. P

Vape Lite didn’t bypass screenshare, help

Im sorry, I should‘ve watched it first, I just didn’t have time yet. But this is 100% working and safe? And they can’t see anything like, that I opened it or whatever
  3. P

Yes, but they can tell at what time I did it and it’s definetly understandable to ban me if I delete something RIGHT BEFORE the screenshare you know. Is there a way to hide, that’s just what I’m asking
  4. P

yes, and how do I bypass a SS? The guy can literally see that I deleted Vape Lite and replaced it, how’s that screenshare proof. I mean I’m pretty sure there’s a way to bypass, but I don’t know it lol
  5. P

Do I bypass the exe replace thing with the tutorial, do I even have to replace the exe?
  6. P

ye, but I guess they have the date/time when I deleted it, wouldn’t they ask me then why I deleted it just before the SS?
  7. P

yh, that’s what I thought too
  8. P

Yes thanks, could I also just not replace the Vape with a fake exe after self destructing or would the SSer see that there is a file missing?
  9. P

Thanks, do I have to do this all once or every time I reboot and start vape lite
  10. P

Yes, any server would ban me, as I did this exactly when I get frozen you know. Is there a way to hide my cheat without doing that or a way to hide that I did replaced the exe
  11. P

Hey, I recently bought vape lite with the intention to bypass screenshares. I got svreenshared and it got detected. What I did was: 1. Download Vape and rename it to Teamspeak.exe on a stick 2. Put Vape on a Stick 3. reboot 4. Got frozen, so I self destructed, shift deleted Vape Lite and...
  12. P

paying for ss guide

Funny enough, this used to work for me, it doesnt anymore tho
  13. P

paying for ss guide

ty mate, I just added you, what time zone do you live in, so i´ll find out a time when we probably both up
  14. P

paying for ss guide

yo, I used to be able to bypass echo ac, using vape lite. Dunno why but it somehow doesnt bypass with my method anymore. If anyone could guide me / show me how to bypass I´d appreciate it. I do own vape lite, fair enough I would also take any other client or clicker, although I think vape lite...
  15. P

vape lite crashes with feather

why are you so toxic bro, can I help you anyhow?
  16. P

oh fair enough i did not know that, but thats caused to the fact that im not a native speaker
  17. P

hey there, till today my vape lite crashes with feather client, before it always worked flawless. pls help. greetings
  18. P

Forge pvp client

does anyone know any forge pvp clients that to use when trying to bpyass ss
  19. P

Vape Lite BLC

does Vape Lite bypass Badlion Client in regard of protected servers, so do I survive ban waves without getting banned?