Search results

1. Jewlah

Any1 else got this ESP problem?

Under ESP, shift clicking the colour doesn't bring up other colour features such as saturation, vibrance etc Vape v4, Lunar client 1.8.9
  2. Jewlah

Hypixel Bedwars Vape Lite

Here's my hypixel settings. I usually play bedwars. I have MVP+, a few lunar cosmetics, lvl 57 so I dont want to lose it. I know these settings are safe stfu if you think otherwise because your wrong. AutoClicker 9 - 14 Hold to click Blockhit (auto) Inventory Fill Break Blocks Extra...
  3. Jewlah

RBW Settings

Heres my ranked bedwars settings. You might want to turn down the reach, but i get away 4 blocking most of the time. I use a double clicker macro to get 15 - 18 CPS. dont use ESP it may be fishy for invis players, fastplace is fishy especially if your recording with click sounds, reply to this...
  4. Jewlah

Double Clicker Not working for me

Double clicker macro doesnt work for me, definitely got it bound and to the right key. Doesnt matter what delay i use it doesnt work
  5. Jewlah

How much views do you think Vape videos would get?

i kinda wanna start a youtube channel based around vape content, like merryzz and zyrix. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX4fCj8EuBXrEAA45QW8-cg - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdoWxlGTQaK6fxwlUdTezOg) do u think it will get many subs/views? idc if it is low like 2-9 hundred but i wanna see...
  6. Jewlah

Most blatant Hypixel settings?

I want to get masters on my main, and i need blatant settings that wont get me banned.
  7. Jewlah

General Question

Should I buy a rank, wings, cloak and emotes to look experienced and good so people dont expect me cheating lmao, same with recording. Closet cheating**
  8. Jewlah

Bhop/lackback

i was wondering if there was any way I can prevent/stop bhop lackback on servers like blocksmc bcz i want to get clips for a video lol
  9. Jewlah

Website Suggestion

i think it would look so nice if the home page of the vape website (and any pages other than the forums page), would have the same colors and forums theme of the forums theme instead of the blue and green colour
  10. Jewlah

Vape V4 siggestions

#1 - make speed on AnticheatA more customizable like stop bhop after death and stuff like that #2 - Make another font like the minecraft pixely font #3 - Add bow aimbot again
  11. Jewlah

Hypixel settings suggestions?

I've decided I want to use Vape V4 on Hypixel for a few months and I was wondering what settings I should use for ranked (this is on my main) 20ms and don't make it too blatant. Make sure it doesn't get detectes by watchdog and make sure people won't call me out for it or staff.