Search results

1. Dreamer

Is it senseless to use random regedits or not?

"virtual basic" i thought i have heard it all then you hit me with this, goes to show :^)
  2. Dreamer

"placebo isn't real" you should really do some research on that, you sound dumb but hey its the vape fourm
  3. Dreamer

Yeah its a huge waste of time its all placebo.
  4. Dreamer

Dreamer_420's "p0lybot" client LEAK

Considering its external and cant be found by a client side anti cheat, yeah im sure
  5. Dreamer

Public meaning you can buy it, if you can afford it and no it wont just become detectable do you not understand / know what anti tamper software does?
  6. Dreamer

Nobody will be paid until it is available to the public
  7. Dreamer

So you just admitted you cant do shit, p0lybot is untouchable to normal's. also "got me fucked up if you think I'm downloading a single thing from you and handing over an ip" you do know its 2018 you can change a ip with a blink of a eye but hey shows your iq
  8. Dreamer

If you think that anyone is going to fall for this or someone wouldn't actually leak it the moment you start selling, you're retarded Yes bro someone is going to leak my cheat sorry but im not manthe you cant leak my cheat even if you wanted to, actually since you think you're hot shit ill...
  9. Dreamer

P0lybot > All

P0lybot > All
  10. Dreamer

That's a really good leak! considering only two people have it not to mention you forgot to align the gui text too? was this your first time using Visual studio? not to mention you even got the picture wrong, using "dewgs as a method" lol. p0lybot has been updated so ill use this as a chance to...
  11. Dreamer

Just Banned By Watchdog

What ping did you have if you don't mind me asking, because im 100% sure you didn't get banned for that low of reach on hypixel if i had to take a guess i would say its strafe other than the hitboxes.