Search results

1. A

xD

Don't talk if you don't know shit retard fuck. There's a drop down option to ask Manthe for payment methods @vape.gg/contact.
  2. A

Can I buy Vape lite for a lifetime?

No, you can't and you won't ever be able to.
  3. A

Why isn't V3 an .exe client?

Stop try harding holy shit
  4. A

Why isn't V3 an .exe client?

Pretty much it, theres a hidden version of v2 that is an .exe file (which I'm sure it's better since it's one file instead of two) Why isn't V3 an .exe version???
  5. A

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

Aight the only thing that is struggling for me is the swap with another program name thing (exe version) I just don't know how to do it properly. Any guide on here? I can o lyrics trust you and vape
  6. A

How to prepare your system for a screen-share (Important)

Hey, please answer me you or @Ryan. If I'm getting a brand new ASUS laptop for gaming (Xmas shit, etc) should I skip the basic rwipe shit and go straight to this?
  7. A

l

Velocity is ridiculously stupid and also reach is too consistent even tho you won't flag as much as a low ping user.
  8. A

My settings

Retard
  9. A

The Timer Module

You're retard aren't ya
  10. A

Minemen Club Settings (V2 and Lite)

1st of, your reply is late asf, 2nd. You're retarded for not noticing it was clear sarcasm and 3rd. You already saw me arguing with Vape about this just 3 messages above.
  11. A

vape v2 in no-premium launcher

You're retarded anyways
  12. A

vape v2 in no-premium launcher

So before buying the actual game which is less than vape, you preferred to buy a ghost client.
  13. A

What happend to Manthe the truth

You're not wrong there. But I'm sure that's enough.
  14. A

What happend to Manthe the truth

Wouldn't be a surprise if he actually khs accidentally or intentionally with all this nonsense-fucking-autistic-retards asking for 1.9 and 1.10 compatibility for v2
  15. A

Vape v2 en 1.9 ?

CAN'T YOU FUCKING READ THE CLIENT ONLY WORKS ON 1.7 AND 1.8.9? FFS KYS
  16. A

Vape V2 Array List Idea

Aight
  17. A

Vape V2

He makes silent v2 updates.
  18. A

VapeV2 1.10.2

Yep, that's me.