Search results

1. E

Best settings to get diamond division in hypixel skywars (Vape v3)

XD you can legit fly to an island and the only way to get banned is if someone records you.
  2. E

True Story: I have a guy on my f add list that was using Huzini with 6 block killaura and 0% velocity and didn't get banned. He made it up to 1800 rating and the only reason why he got banned was because he decided to stream it on YT and linked the stream to multiple people.
  3. E

AimAssist Click Aim : yes Invisibles: no Through Blocks: no Aim while on target yes Strafe increase yes Check block break: yes Aim Vertically: No Horizontal Speed 5 Max Angle: Your FOV Distance: 5.0 Limit on items: Axes and Swords AutoClicker Left Click: 12.0-16.0 Right Click: 10.0-16.0...
  4. E

Best Client Similar to V3?

Okay so the points that you have addressed aren't really that valid in proving that Vape isn't a good client. First of all, Vape is meant to be a ghost client, meaning the core of the client revolves around the "Combat" section of the client, Aim Assist, Reach, Autoclicker, Sprint, Velocity...
  5. E

Anti-Void Modeule for Vape v3

They already have this..its call "no fall"
  6. E

Does Fastplace bypass hypixel?

Have the delay on 1 and you're good!
  7. E

Request for Blatant Hypixel Config / Ranked Skywars Masters Config for 200~300 MS

https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/togles-hypixel-vape-settings-uhc-skywars-practice-never-banned-recording.6882/ Staff can see bhop and its very obvious don't use it in ranked
  8. E

Togle's Hypixel Vape Settings || UHC || Skywars || Practice || Never Banned || Recording ||

Bumping this thread as people constantly seek out settings.
  9. E

Request: Closet Hypixel UHC Settings

Bro you have to realize that even if you use 3.0 blocks of reach you will still get called out (People that think they're good on hypixel get really salty if someone is better than them, legit or cheating doesn't matter). Getting called out doesn't really mean much if they're not actively...
  10. E

Best free client for hypixel?

If you can't afford Vape V3 then Vape Lite is alternative option for you. It's $10 a month and is undetectable. And man people these days have to realize that if you don't have enough money then go out and find something productive to do that will earn you that little bit of cash. Yes I...
  11. E

Request Pls | Ranked Skywars Hypixel Settings

Man don't cheat if you're only going for gold...at least make an effort and get diamond its really not that hard with vape
  12. E

will I get banned on Hypixel for legit scaffold?

No you won't. The only thing that legit scaffold does is auto-shifting (sneaking) your player model at the end of a block. No weird packets being sent, you good man
  13. E

Request: Closet Hypixel UHC Settings

Just saying people will target the FUCK OUT OF YOU with 3.3-3.6 reach. There will be that one actual good player that exchanges hits with you and will call you out in chat. Happened to me where I got 2v1ed in deathmatch, getting constantly chased after with a bow and me having no bow in return...
  14. E

Does NoSlowdown Bypass Hypixel?

Really depends how obvious you make it as. I mean it is under blatant so there is always a risk of Staff spectating and getting you banned for it. However my point is that watchdog cannot pick up on this. Tip: When you are using keepsprint make sure that you make it look like you are 1.7ing...
  15. E

On HYPIXEL? explain Yes I understand this is a module you should never have on any practice server but hypixel?
  16. E

Cant use Manthe Clicker

lmao what is that sig
  17. E

Critical on Hypixel

I don't know man when I tested it out the damage output w/ and without criticals was the same. (was using killaura of course)
  18. E

Just use keepsprint, its not as blatant as noslowdown. (Keepsprint not bannable, not sure about noslowdown though) With noslowdown you can sprint EVEN if you're bowing/eating/etc, very obvious.
  19. E

What exactly does timer do, and how can I use it without being banned?

Personal Opinion: Yes Reach only ever really gets blatant when you have speed 2.
  20. E

Critical on Hypixel

I've tested this on an alt and this module doesn't really work. Note: You MUST use killaura with criticals, criticals by itself doesn't work. I got both my alts on and had one account with criticals and compared the damage with and without criticals and the damage output was the same. (Mode...