Search results

1. DeathMotion

Hypixel Main Settings (100ms Latency)

Thanks! I’m currently using 3.1-3.2 at Advanced with 70% chance, and my hits are registering perfectly. Feels really solid.
  2. DeathMotion

im 240 ms ish on hypixel what settings should i use

Use the guide provided by Meryzz: https://forums.vape.gg/index.php?threads/closet-blatant-vape-configs-2024-hypixel-mmc-blocksmc.48170/ If you want to make sure you won't get banned, only use the settings that include a * as those are marked as undetectable.
  3. DeathMotion

Thank you, I’ll give 3.05-3.1 a chance!
  4. DeathMotion

Do you mean 3.18 - 3.18 reach at 100% chance, etc? What is your latency to Hypixel?
  5. DeathMotion

Ahh, got it! Thanks for the explanation! What are your thoughts on reach?
  6. DeathMotion

Could you perhaps explain what the difference is? Is it the delay after which you take the actual knockback? Besides that, do you think I'll be fine using the reach settings?
  7. DeathMotion

Hello there, I know this is thread number thousand which is asking if their Hypixel config is safe, but I've read most of the threads and found many controversial statements about backtrack + fake lag compared to reach on Hypixel. Many are stating that backtrack + fake lag looks quite blatant...
  8. DeathMotion

can i get banned for having cheats on my pc?

Just not. If you are pretty decent at screensharing and you didnt open it nothing will happen.
  9. DeathMotion

can i get banned for having cheats on my pc?

Obviously, he must reboot has pc, because if he would be screenshared they could false ban him for having the exe in his UnsJournal, even though he might have run it on the same startup.
  10. DeathMotion

Vape V4

Have you tried following this guide?
  11. DeathMotion

Vape V4

Owwwww, that was probably where I made my mistake. Thanks for the information.
  12. DeathMotion

Vape V4

Are we both taking about V4, because I thought only Lite could? If we are talking about V4 I'll try as soon as I get back from work. Would you recommend using Vape Lite or V4 while using lunar on Hypixel? Are there differences in detection level when I use lite over v4 or v4 over lite. Obviously...
  13. DeathMotion

Vape V4

Wait, I thought there was a time you could for a few days, but they patched it quite quick. In that case I am wrong.
  14. DeathMotion

Alex’s Screenshare Guide

Wait, are they able to detect your client even if you use the WMIC method?
  15. DeathMotion

best closet settings for hypixel bedwars?

I am playing Hypixel myself too, and I've a level 150+ account, and I use the closet settings of this guide. AutoClicker: 16 - 20, Checks Optional Reach: 3.1 - 3.2, Vertical Check, Disable In Water AimAssist: Your Preference, Avoid Going Past 7.5 Velocity: 90H 100V 100C Obviously, you can use...
  16. DeathMotion

Full Vape V4 Hypixel Pit Settings Guide (UPDATED FOR 2022)

Thanks, even though I do not think I will ever go past sixty.
  17. DeathMotion

Hypixel Settings

Check out this guide posted by @IncognitoDoge .
  18. DeathMotion

Does it work on lunar 1.8.9

Which version of vape are you buying? Vape Lite => Lunar 1.8.9 ✅ Vape V4 => Lunar 1.8.9 ✅ Keep in mind that Lunar is not officially supported even though Vape Lite works perfectly fine with it.
  19. DeathMotion

Vape V4

You cannot inject vape V4 into lunar, neither is it stated anywhere that you can. If you own Vape Lite you can inject that client, even though it is not supported.
  20. DeathMotion

Full Vape V4 Hypixel Pit Settings Guide (UPDATED FOR 2022)

Jesus guys, as I said I was looking for pit settings, so I found this post as Angelicas just said. "Stop necroposting", you stop acting like 10-year-old children. You guys break the rules of Minecraft servers all the time, but at the moment you consider someone necroposting on the forums you go...