Search results

1. O

Best settings for legit (no auto click)

What would the best settings be if I am playing legit? Is it possible to use aim assist without auto clicker effectively?
  2. O

Keybinds - Not Working [V3]

So basically, on V3 I was trying to set keybinds for the gui. When I made it unbound when I clicked R Shift it still toggled. I tried it several times, uninstalled and reinstalles several times, but it still doesn’t work. Please help lol Thanks in advance
  3. O

Change button to open menu

right now, you have to use RShift to open the menu, it would be great if we could change this to something I would never click/even turn off opening the menu until you restart your mc. This would be great for streaming
  4. O

Click Sounds - PLEASE

I realise this is suggested often but come on... ALLOW US!!! Cheers
  5. O

I’m New Please Help

so I had a few questions I wanted to ask: 1) will LeftShift+Home remove the files AND temp disable or just remove the files? 2) an honest opinion: is Vape worth it or should I buy a smaller, cheaper client? 3) how often do you get banned on servers with vape and is it worth using vape with a...
  6. O

Share Profiles on Vape

Reader, So I had a good idea for the next update of Vape. It would be awesome if people would be able to share profiles to eachother in the forums and add them to their Vape. I’m not sure if this would be an issue with the undetectability of Vape, but I’m sure this would be of great help to...