Search results

1. B

W-Tap

Hello I just was wondering if W-Tap is still detected? if not what settings are best? (On main account) Thanks :D
  2. B

Double click

Hello I have imporant question does hypixel decect double click macro? on mouse software Thanks :)
  3. B

Delay

hello what is a deley that hypixel can not detect??? it is not to do with vape but a macro for a server swapping and doing a couple things whats the minimum delay for all servers with no ban??? also the macro will press a number then left click then another number and then right click and go on...
  4. B

Strafe

I have searched the forums far and wide (10 seconds) and I cannot find any settings for strafe in blatent mode what settings should you use for what reach??? Thanks :)
  5. B

SeTTUBNGS

What are some fun settings to use that confused the apponent I currently am using 3.5 block reach all enabled except only while sprining 75% velocity fast place and some normal autoclicker settings I am trying mlg out and I also use blink what are some other fun ones to use That work on hypixel...
  6. B

Blink

Hiiiii Whenever I use blink on hypixel what beaner throttle is good to use??? becuase I get teleported bakc a lot Ty :)
  7. B

Fastbreak?

is there fast place on Vape V4????
  8. B

Minecraft accounts+bypass hypixel

Hello I have used hacks for a while quit and just like that for a while xD but I have a couple questions I am thinking about buying some hypixel unbanned accounts Is there a place that is safe to buy them Also I use vyper vpn does that bypass Ip bans on hypixel????? Ty so much :) I want to try...
  9. B

W-tap

Is W-Tap safe on MMC/Hypixel 200-300ms? I know I just like it is it detected???
  10. B

Vape v4

Hi Im back again I have a config for vape lite now :) but are there any good settings for vape v4 100 percent no ban hypixel I don't use autoclicker anything that gives you a advantage I don't need autoblock or any autoclicker settings :) I have aim assist and reach but is there anything else...
  11. B

Vape lite

Hi guys I have another question is wtap safe??? for hypixel or antigamingchair anticheat and waht settings thank you :)
  12. B

Vape lite

Hello I play hypixel and minemen those types of servers what is a good aimassist setting that gives you a advantage but will not be noticable by staff/recording help would be apprieciated most servers I get about 20-80 ping Thanks I would prefer no ban because I play on my main though Thanks :)
  13. B

Velocity

I get about 10 to 60 ping what is a velocity settings that wont get me banned please everyone say I have unlimited alts for other servers with better anticheats so if they bypass that then they will bypass hypixel anyone thankms :)
  14. B

Blockhit

Is block hit safe and if not can I use autoclicker for right and left same deley and use that????? is that safe?
  15. B

Fastplace

Hey does fastplace bypass like minemen Im just saying that like does it bypass hypixel but like can they detect this on servers???? and how sorry :)
  16. B

Ping

Is there a way to increase my ping not thru beanernet but like actually get my ping higher thanks I want it for weird reasons thanks like increase my ping from 50-1000 or 50-600 or anything I don't need it to be exact I just want it to be physically higher Thanks
  17. B

Vape v4

Is beanernet safe of all servers like mmc hypixel invadedlands??? Also what are good hit box settings???
  18. B

Vape v4

On vape v4 In the gui how do you open the stuff to make it any number like vape lite you just hold tap the number and it goes to a precise number
  19. B

Reach agc

Does agc detect 3.03 block reach because that is what I have been using for a while on anothjer servfers but Im not sure if I want to play on minemen or invaded lands with 3.03 block reach and if not how long would it take them to detect 3.03 block reach?
  20. B

Aim assist

I want aim assist settings that look 100 percent legit even when you 1v1 somebody I use 3.03 block reach and 8-13 cps I mainly want help with aim assist