Search results

1. A

states keep resetting - vape v4

you have sane mode on
  2. A

Does ESP bypass?

esp is not an instant ban tf u mean ive used esp on hypixel forever with tracers and nametags. no ban for me.
  3. A

know when you were logged or called a cheater

i mean when someone says "cheater" or "hacker" there can be a tiny warning on the bottom right
  4. A

know when you were logged or called a cheater

ive seen another client that gives you a warning when an anticheat logs you or if a player calls you out, we shoudl have that
  5. A

fake lunar sign

yo ive heard about getting the lunar sign by your name but not using lunar to cover up the fact that you're using cheats, is that true? is that possible on vape?
  6. A

Enemies

bump
  7. A

Enemies

We have a friends area, where Vape won't target people, but we should also have an enemies area. Enemies will also be highlighted (esp/tracer) in a different color, and when you are using aimassist, if the enemy is near you it will focus on that person.
  8. A

the ability to view people in /v

either with nametag or esp, people in vanish cant be viewed even if you turn on Invisibles.
  9. A

a

hypixel doesn't screenshare
  10. A

What is Self Destruct?

Hey, I just bought Vape V4 today and I'm wondering what Self Destruct is? Does it uninject Vape V4 or totally delete it from your computer?