Search results

1. S

Vape with a VPN

will I get flagged for account sharing if I'm connected to a VPN while logging into the Vape application? I don't share my account with anyone but I wanted to know if Vape can detect if the login is actually from a different location or it's the same person on a VPN.
  2. S

Is it safe to use Hitbox on hypixel?

if yes then what are safe settings for it
  3. S

cubecraft 1.12.2 settings?

lol ik its not really a popular server that ppl cheat on but i wanna try ghost cheating on a 1.12 server
  4. S

Vape Crashing when Launched

Hey everyone! when I inject Vape v4 into forge 1.8.9, it immediately crashes, I've tried reinstalling, disabling my antivirus, adding it to my exclusions but nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue?
  5. S

Vape v4 question

Can you inject vape v4 into lunar 1.8.9 since the client anticheat is fucked? Cause im trying to inject and it just crashes my game but it works fine on forge like the bar is completed and then crashes my game, it doesn't say an error message did I get trolled
  6. S

Vape v4 On CheatBreaker

You made it work on Badlion, you said Lunar was impossible 'cause it prevents injections. What about making it work on CheatBreaker? That could be cool.
  7. S

Hypixel Legit Scaffold

for the Legit Scaffold though, what should the sneak delay be? I want something like fast, but that it won't look sus or weird
  8. S

v4 Settings for hypixel?

I get about 150-200 ping, what are some good bypassing settings I should use?
  9. S

Vape V3

I own Vape v4, but I miss the rodaimbot and clutch modules, Is it possible to download Vape v3?
  10. S

Crashing randomly

Whenever I join servers and inject Vape, after a few minutes my minecraft crashes. Is Vape injecting to BLC still in development? because it doesn't crash for me in forge