Search results

1. S

Settings for my main account

So, I want to use these on my main account and I wanted to hear opinions from people who know this stuff way better than I do. I think hitboxes are too high though, please let me know if I should adjust it or just get rid of them completely. Also, regarding reach specifically, if mine is too low...
  2. S

Main account recommended settings

after a couple year break, I wanted to get back into this game but I don't know how much Hypixel has changed in terms of detecting hacks, if they have gotten any better or stayed the same as 2 years ago, so I'm hesitant to use my old config. Anyone has any recommended settings that are safe...
  3. S

Safe Kill Aura settings for Hypixel

I just wanted to know what settings wouldn't get me auto banned, while still giving me an advantage, the main game mode I play is Bedwars.
  4. S

AntiFireball safe?

I was wondering if its safe to use that feature on Hypixel, for bedwars of course, or would it trigger a watchdog insta ban?
  5. S

Kill Aura config help

Okay :( what about crits though, do they currently bypass on Hypixel?
  6. S

Kill Aura config help

Well, I wanna use it on my main, so it would be closet
  7. S

Kill Aura config help

Whats the most efficient Kill Aura that can be configured without getting watchdoged?
  8. S

ice tea leaked is it safe

Its 100% a rat, do not use it.
  9. S

Do Criticals bypass on Hypixel?

Title says it all.
  10. S

Please rate my settings

Thanks for the Hitbox tip! What about everything else? I'm specially worried about the delay of WTap, Scaffold, Chest Steal and AutoArmor.
  11. S

Please rate my settings

I want to know if these settings are safe to use without getting watchdoged. I would really appreciate any feedback. http://www.mediafire.com/file/dkikfayittlw6u1/Settings.rar/file
  12. S

Anyone else have been getting banned on Hypixel more frequently?

It can't be though, yes in any other server that much velocity would be out of the question, but on Hypixel you can get away with a lot more, I've used velocity 75% before and I'm still just fine
  13. S

Anyone else have been getting banned on Hypixel more frequently?

I don't see the problem at all, those settings would NEVER get you autobanned :/ You should share EVERYTHING you're using so we can get a better picture.