Search results

1. ApexWasabi

Auto-Text - Requesting feature

Hello Vapers, I really think that the devs should add a autotext "hack" as badlion recently got their autotext mod disabled on hypixel.net. This would maybe go under the utility section on vape v4. That is all bye
  2. ApexWasabi

Does ESP bypass?

does ESP with all settings on bypass watchdog?
  3. ApexWasabi

Problem with autoclicker

Ever since I jammed my fingers master baiting I wasn't able to click really since it hurt. So I bought vape v4 and used 10-13 cps autoclicker plus the ESP. But I'm a bedwars player. IGN: ApexWasabi, and I've noticed whenever I try to mine a block there is a little delay. Settings: CPS: 10-13...
  4. ApexWasabi

Few questions

For hypixel what is the recommended settings for clicker? Also is the render hacks like esp and nametags detectable? Will I eventually be banned with 10-13 cps autoclicker? Also what does this mean? d
  5. ApexWasabi

Lunar Client?

I can't inject into lunar?
  6. ApexWasabi

Hacking on hypixel

Hey all, I'm ApexWasabi, former admin on invadedlands, I was hoping someone could please tell me if the blatant features work on hypixel and what settings would be recommended. Also, does anyone have a good vpn that they could recommend? Paid or free ones. I am planning on buying V4 but I would...