Search results

1. Splashy

Rescale for Vape Lite

I know the internal GUI makes you detectable but idrc about being undetectable. It’s so small I can barely see it lmao. Even if it’s just a slider for size. ty manthe hun x
  2. Splashy

Profile Suggestion

Don't get me wrong, profiles are great. However, I have a rather good idea for both Lite and V4. Add the ability to view and add new profiles on the main website. (could be under accounts). This would be great. I don't know if it's just me who has this issue, but I can't view public profiles...
  3. Splashy

Dark Mode for Forums

My eyes die every time I come onto here, perhaps a dark mode? Kinda like the main website.
  4. Splashy

Please note - Sharing your account is not permitted.

Hey, I noticed a new thing pop up in the downloads menu today. I just wanna check if it’s just me who’s got it, or if I’ve been flagged by the system that does this. I haven’t shared my account with anyone, nor have I even thought about it. I’ve spent a lot of money on both Vapes and I don’t...
  5. Splashy

Vape Lite Suggestion | Internal GUI

Hello. Firstly, I love Vape Lite. The only major issue I have with it is the internal GUI size. I’d love if you could change the internal GUI size, sort of like in V4. This could be done via a slider, sort of like how the nametag size slider works. Whilst I could use the external GUI (which I...