Search results

1. W

Best Fast Consume Settings

Hi, I've often wondered what are the best settings for Fast Consume, but I haven't found a real informative topic on the subject. So I would like to know what are the best legit settings for an undetectable fast consume, and if some of you use it, I would also like to know how effective it is...
  2. W

"Feature : Auto-Lava"

Bringing something new and especially different than the rod aimbot can be something interesting. We don't know which path this feature could take, and it might be more glorious than the rod aimbot.
  3. W

Instead of quoting my message and without giving the slightest answer, have a constructive criticism, I told you that there was the kill aura and that it was blatant, I don't know why you give me the same thesis without giving me arguments again, your message is useless.
  4. W

Your argument can be summed up in one sentence: There's a kill-aura in vape. I'm not going to keep arguing, this blatant feature already says it all, and just doesn't validate your legit client argument. Even less for Vape V4, I would talk about Vape Lite maybe, but I'm not sure.
  5. W

Should we tell him or not that Vape V4 is a cheating client that makes life easier? If we adopt your point of view, I wonder why you are on the vape site, don't you just want to leave ? It's too hard to know how to click fast? To know how to aim correctly? Your thinking is dumb man, learn to...
  6. W

[FOR VAPE V4] I would like to propose a new feature, which I have never seen elsewhere (but which may already exist) and which could be very interesting to implement, even as useful as the rod aimbot for example. I would call it auto-lava, that is to say that the lava bucket, that we use in...
  7. W

MantheClicker WhiteList Pactify Launcher

Je te l'ai déjà dis, le calibrage ne fonctionne pas, je sais que la whitelist fonctionne comme ça, mais chez moi elle ne fonctionne pas..
  8. W

Mec ça marche pas, crois-moi, j'ai mis mon écran en windowed sans bordures, et le calibrage ne fonctionne pas quand même.. https://prnt.sc/sezown
  9. W

I can't calibrate the MantheClicker whitelist with the Pactify Launcher while I'm in full-screen windowed mode, I'd like to know if it worked for you, on the Pactify Launcher, and how to fix it.
  10. W

Paypal Issue

same for me https://prnt.sc/se9d75