Search results

1. V

please add only while moving reach

it would be nice to have only while moving reach because i w tap and s tap alot so my reach cant always be used and i dont want to get a reach hit when im standing still either. maybe a only while moving mode or a only while moving x blocks per second mode and we can adjust the min movement rate...
  2. V

Mojang bans

Can I get my minecraft account banned for cheating on java on hypixel? I dont mean banned on hypixel i mean banned by mojang. I am asking this because mojang made a system where accounts can get banned
  3. V

HYPIXEL WATCHDOG UPDATE

watchdog is now able to detect 3.1 reach and 99.9 percent velocity watchout guys
  4. V

only while moving reach

i use only while sprinting but this makes w tapping and s tapping less useful as my reach will be less consistent or just not work.
  5. V

hypixel reach

Will hypixel ever be able to detect 3.2 reach? and what reach values will always be safe
  6. V

VAPE V4 INJECTS INTO LUNAR

manthe added an ac off lunar client injection without telling us lmao.
  7. V

Closet cheats

is it possible for servers to make specific patches for vapes closet cheats? for example autoclicker aimassist reach or velocity.
  8. V

Lunar AC off

Vape v4 should be able to inject into lunar client with ac off alot of other clients can do this and if vape could do this and advertised it i could see alot of players purchasing vape.
  9. V

Ban evasion

I was blatant cheating on an alt and forgot my vpn is it safe to log in on my main acc? i was banned on my alt
  10. V

Norton antivirus

my dad wants to put norton on my pc will norton flag vape v4 as a virus?
  11. V

vape v4 parkour

we want it
  12. V

only while moving reach

we have only while sprinting but that prevents reach being used in a lot of different ways so how about only while moving?
  13. V

Mantheclicker v4

manthe clicker is useful because it doesnt need to be injected but i dont want to pay 60 dollars for an autoclicker that i already have in v4. could mantheclicker also come with vape v4?
  14. V

Vape mod

Could we have a version of vape v4 that works as a forge mod because injecting it everytime i launch mc is kind of annoying. Im pretty sure this could work as normal if mods can check your ip if not it could be set up to only work on a specific minecraft account. vape v4 doesnt bypass ss anyways...
  15. V

Ban logs

When someone gets banned vape should have an option to report the ban so we can see what settings dont bypass.
  16. V

autoclicker

Small servers can ban for high cps autoclicker with little false bans but will watchdog ever be able to get high cps autoclickers? Because if they ban for cps there will be a ton of false bans. tldr: does a higher cps autoclicker make me more detectable or just get me auto-banned for hitting a...
  17. V

You guys are stupid

I see alot of you recommend 360-degree aim assist with click aim like wtf why. When you have click aim once you are targeting the player it ignores the angle so increasing the angle just makes the aim assist confused. why do you max out the angle its so stupid.
  18. V

is this retarded

I was thinking about a movement cheat where it used a projectile like a snowball, egg, bow, or fishing rod to hit yourself then used kiting velocity to propel yourself a very long distance. Would this work or is it retarded.
  19. V

Misplace

Since misplace is a bit easier to detect I will ask is 3.32 misplace bannable on hypixel? 60-90 ms
  20. V

Combo reach for v4

i really need this.