Search results

1. Y

Murder Mystery

@Manthe please do
  2. Y

Aimassist

when the bot appears the aim assist forgets about the other person and makes you do circles.
  3. Y

Reach BPS rate

@Manthe this in 4.01?
  4. Y

50-100ms Hypixel

What are some safe hypixel settings?
  5. Y

Legit Hypixel Settings on Vape V4

those settings are good. you wont get banned
  6. Y

Antibot

I want this soooooooo bad
  7. Y

Vape

Where can i get cracked vape? I don't want to pay for the client so where to get it for free?
  8. Y

Vape ban system.

What if vape had a system showing the settings that got people banned on certain servers? I think this would be a great way to track watchdogs development and keep ourselves safe from progress.
  9. Y

Autoclicker block break fix

You would still be able to break the block because the ac wont start when hovering over a block
  10. Y

VAPE V4 RELEASED

i am english man
  11. Y

VAPE V4 RELEASED

omg thx french man
  12. Y

VAPE V4 RELEASED

haha get pranked
  13. Y

Reach (Only While Sprinting)

does that mean its alot harder to detect with only while sprinting on? or that it just looks more legit.
  14. Y

Reach (Only While Sprinting)

How useful is only while sprinting for reach? I want it to be off because of the way that I w tap, I very rarely am running on hit making my reach useless.
  15. Y

Click sounds for vape lite

v3 is made for closet are u dumb in the head
  16. Y

about time lol

but i bet in the future it will get 3.3
  17. Y

about time lol

i hope all the cheaters get banned so i dont need to cheat anymore.
  18. Y

LOL imagine cheating.

ur profile pic hurts me
  19. Y

i want to break blocks i just dont want the ac to stop which makes it blatant. With this i can simply break blocks by the ac not activating. The ac stopping makes it detectable.
  20. Y

Instead of the autoclicker stopping when looking at a block it shouldnt be able to activate while looking at a block. With this your autoclicker wont stop when hovering over blocks and would make breaking blocks just as easy.